Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a regular Sydney beers?

Options
  • 17-11-2008 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭

Flying into sydney from the 4th til the 9th of december. Staying int he CBD.

Was wondering of there's a regular Sydney boards beers that I could latch onto?

Chrimbo beers perhaps?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

where have you ben hidin dude, I was at the RBH again today, may have to go down again tomorrow, got bittenby something over the weekend, foot has started to swell up, sometimes I fucking hate this country, the amount of things that try to kill ya on a daily basis is shockin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Theres an Irregular Sydney beers.

and here, i can save ya a few quid by offerin to let ya stay on me pull out bed.

ya stayin near darling harbour? i could prob meet up wit ya after work a few of the days.

also, my nail has grown back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

You are welcome to organise one for the 5th of december if you want, apart from that.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

where have you ben hidin dude, I was at the RBH again today, may have to go down again tomorrow, got bittenby something over the weekend, foot has started to swell up, sometimes I fucking hate this country, the amount of things that try to kill ya on a daily basis is shockin.

Bro, don't be clogging up our hospital with your shoyte. Tarantula bites are the only thing that warrant a trip to our ED :P
    The_B_Man wrote: »
    Theres an Irregular Sydney beers.

and here, i can save ya a few quid by offerin to let ya stay on me pull out bed.

ya stayin near darling harbour? i could prob meet up wit ya after work a few of the days.

also, my nail has grown back.

LOL I kinda took it for granted that you'd be meeting me. I mean if my own bro can't meet me, then there's not a lot of hope for a general boards beers :P

Heffo will be there too.
    pucan wrote: »
    You are welcome to organise one for the 5th of december if you want, apart from that.....

We'll probably be out every night of the trip. So, if the 5th suits ya......

ye i'll show ya the terracess im livin in. total disaster. google sydney terraces and ya'll see how nice they look in the pictures, but they're mayhem. place is full of drunks and drunken destruction!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Coileach dearg

Scruffy Murphy's* it is so:D

*It'll be a cold day in hell before I'm seen in there again.

lol ye its kinda lost its charm since ronan keating and them were there the other night! :p

The merchantile. 5th december?

wheres that?

• Advertisement

wheres that?

:eek:
    The merchantile. 5th december?

Sounds good. Christmas party is the night before so a few to bring the system back online will be needed.

Ha, our Christmas party is the following night, so i'll be getting warmed up.

i forgot to reply to the party invitation on friday. was meant to be goin to the opera house. meh, ah well!

Not looking good for Friday at the moment

pucan wrote: »
    Not looking good for Friday at the moment

Why that. Can't get enough?

May have to work late, might check in after.

Had Christmas party last night. God only knows how I made it into work this morning.

Mine is tonight in the Opera House. Never replied to the invitation but i still might turn up since its not seated. Just stand up sorta thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Guys here ya go!!

If anyone is interested send me a pm if ya need details
    so far we expect around 50people!!
    The only rule is that you have to bring at least one single chick, don't want it to turn into a sausage sizzle!

That's an intriguing offer hussey and one I'd normally accept without any hesitation but our football team are having our Christmas party on that night from 5, free beers from end of season left over kitty.

• Advertisement

thats this saturday? holy crap looks like some craic. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

thats this saturday? holy crap looks like some craic. :p

It is great craic
    http://picasaweb.google.com/kevhussey/12PubsOfChristmas07

Advertisement