Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a jewellery box

Options
  • 17-11-2008 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a jewellery box for my gf. I've checked argos, ebay etc but can't find the right one. I want a white or cream wardrobe/armoire style one to sit on a table (not a free-standing armoire). I'd like it to be antique-ish looking if you know what I mean. Something along the lines of this, but white or cream rather than wood finish. And maybe a bit taller and more like a wardrobe. I've seen a few that come close, but none that I know she'll love.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2606426/c_1/1|cat_10391370|Jewellery+boxes|10391467/Trail/searchtext>JEWELLERY+BOX.htm

Any help greatly appreciated. Want it to be right :)
    If anyone knows where to go to have a look at a decent stock of them please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Hi,

I got a nice (but expensive) jewellery box in Weirs, not sure if they still have them but they should do - it played music and was around 100Eur. I also got another one that was more like the one you linked on ebay for a lot more reasonable cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

I got a really nice mirror jewellery box from www.pasttimes.com, I'd say they have some old style ones there too.

Advertisement