Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't send MMS - have tried everything

• 17-11-2008 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭

Have read throught he advice given, have gotten text from Vodafone and activated it, no use, have gotten text from Nokia site, still not working, have even manually entered the settings, and I still can't send MMS.

What operator you are with - Vodafone
    What type of account you have: Post-Pay /business account
    Make / model of handset you are using Nokia 6300
    Any error message you get Failed Netwrok error. Unable to send.
    If relevant are you using a PDA or Smartphone, what make / model / OS Version - n/a

I would be grateful of any help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Where are you sending it to? Afaik, you can't send internationally!
    Have you tried sending one to your own number? Call customer care and ask them to try it while you're on the phone! (call from a landline, and have your mobile ready) the operator should send you an mms while you're on the line! And then you send one to him/her or to your own number!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭sasser

thanks strecker , have tried sending to my own from my own, and have rand Vodafone from a landline also, and received the text, but ot no avail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Did you switch your number from another network?
    I did this, I switched from meteor to vodafone. Could not send or revieve MMS. I went into the shop I bought it and the girl would not help. Just gave me a number to ring. They where no good, they told me they would try and fix it and get back to me. I left it for a week and rang them. They still did not know what was wrong. I just end up changing back.

I know thats not a resolution but thats what happened to me.

Advertisement