Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to get to level 55?

Options
  • 17-11-2008 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

I'm curious about the expansion for WOW but my account has long since been deleted. How long would it take me to spec a level 55 character from scratch now? And do I still have to do all that tedious grinding?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Accounts aren't deleted. They are left inactive. Just try login to it and it should give you a message stating that your prepaid time is up. My friend stopped playing for a year and only recently came back. His 60 was still there.

If you delete a character, you can also get them back.

But 0-55 (using questhelper) - You should be able to power-grind it in a week. Depending on how much time you put in a day. But make sure you download questhelper so you can level as quickly as possible and do the quests as quickly as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Cheers I will check out Quest helper.

I haven't played in a year and a half. I logged in recently and my characters had disappeared so I presumed they'd been deleted.

How many hours per day am I talking? I stopped playing because all the grinding pissed me off.

A good few hours to be honest. Why do you want to get to 55 anyways? If your characters are deleted, you could contact blizzard and get them to check it for you. Make sure you login to the same server you used before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I thought you need a level 55 character to unlock the Death Knight.

Ah yes, you do. I'd get in touch with blizzard, see where your characters are gone. Might save you the grind ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I thought you need a level 55 character to unlock the Death Knight.

You need a lvl 70 character for a deathknight as far as i know.

Dcully wrote: »
    You need a lvl 70 character for a deathknight as far as i know.

That's what I thought when I originally asked, but I checked wowwiki and now it says you need a lvl 55?

Advertisement