Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wii fit?

• 17-11-2008 4:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,574 ✭✭✭

hi guys anyone know where to buy the wii fit at the cheapest price possible?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 torrid

Smyths have it for €89.99 A lot of online stores seem to be of stock till early December and I'd be interested myself if anyone can beat smyths price with delivery included?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

tesco dundrum had some las weekend at 84 i think, but they also had 25% off electricals (don't know if it applies though)
    anyway, they all seem to be between 80 and 90 wherever you go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,574 ✭✭✭bassy

how much is the wii fit in gamestop?.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

bassy wrote: »
    how much is the wii fit in gamestop?.

€90 (if they have them in stock that is)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Apparently they're to increase in price by 10 euro from next Monday across the board

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭muckety

Argos has it for 79.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

But Argos don't Seem to have any since saturday.:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

This thread got me into a brief panic. ARGOS seem to be sold out.

Xtravision have them for €99.99. According to them, Niintendo ordered a €20 increase in price :confused:.

I'm going to get one this evening, if only to have one less thing to do for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 torrid

Gamestop in St. Stephens Green centre have them as I got one there yesterday for €89.99. They seemed to have quite alot in stock if their display was anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

TarfHead wrote: »
    This thread got me into a brief panic. ARGOS seem to be sold out.

Xtravision have them for €99.99. According to them, Niintendo ordered a €20 increase in price :confused:.

I'm going to get one this evening, if only to have one less thing to do for Christmas.

I phoned the Xtravision nearest work and was quoted €99.99. Went to the one nearest my home and bought one for €89.99.

• Advertisement
Advertisement