Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big PES Comp. Win a Nike Kit for your team.

Options
  • 17-11-2008 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭

Whats up lads thought I'd give a shout here since some of you might play for a local football team. Mainly going through AUL with this, but sure there's no harm in letting everybody know.

http://www.proevodublin.com

It's on December 20th in Dublin. Winner gets a new Nike kit 1-16 for their team, plus cash for themselves.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Tickets now on sale through Ticket Master. Get your club secretary to pay ;)

Clicky here to search for tickets

Limited to 4 places per football team.

Lads only 15 places left if any of you are interested in playin you might only have a day or two left to enter.

www.proevodublin.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 OmarChase

koHd wrote: »
    Whats up lads thought I'd give a shout here since some of you might play for a local football team. Mainly going through AUL with this, but sure there's no harm in letting everybody know.

http://www.proevodublin.com

It's on December 20th in Dublin. Winner gets a new Nike kit 1-16 for their team, plus cash for themselves.
    that link is blocked for me, where is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭steve927

OmarChase wrote: »
    that link is blocked for me, where is this?

That site has Malware on the homepage so your antivirus is blocking it. Be careful, if anyone else is gonna click that link make sure you have antivirus etc.

steve927 wrote: »
    That site has Malware on the homepage so your antivirus is blocking it. Be careful, if anyone else is gonna click that link make sure you have antivirus etc.

I own and made the site and know nothing of this.

???

Ticket Master customer care may have rang you already, but just to make sure everybody knows...there is a date change to allow for complete sell out. It's now on March 15th 2009 at 3pm. Same Venue.

• Advertisement
Advertisement