Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for video footage

• 17-11-2008 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭

Im trying to put togther a history of irish rugby for a project im doing.. does anyone have fotage from the last 30's years that they are willing share or no where i can get some?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Watch out for Rugbai Gold on TG4.

They were showing matches from the late 80s/early 90s, earlier this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,373 ✭✭✭twinytwo

TarfHead wrote: »
    Watch out for Rugbai Gold on TG4.

They were showing matches from the late 80s/early 90s, earlier this year.

Thanks i do watch it.. but i mean any footage on the net.. or stuff that can be uploaded. ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

There's a great new website out now called YouTube, not many people have heard of it, but you can search for footage and old clips etc. I think it's going to be very popular!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

you need to talk to the copyright holders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Amz wrote: »
    I didn't post a link to anything.

not link just saying you will find em on youtube is more or less the same thing. not getting onto you just covering me own harris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Youtube (Google) has a policy of obeying takedown notices from copyright holders...most torrent sites don't. Please don't link to torrents sites.

I've deleted the posts.

back on topic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

www.rugbydump.com

Probably has the best archive of footage on the net of rugby mind you though most of the Ireland stuff is us loosing or being pure sh1te but oh well least its something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Amz wrote: »
    There's a great new website out now called YouTube, not many people have heard of it, but you can search for footage and old clips etc. I think it's going to be very popular!

Saucer of milk table 2 . Ouch ! :)

Advertisement