Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ronaldo "I am the 1st, 2nd, 3rd best in world

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭ironingbored

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Neither are Kaka or Gerrard. The list is not top 7 big game players who go invisible during a bunch of matches

What? you doubt Kaka is a better player than Ronaldo. I seem to remember a CL semi-final in which Ronaldo got owned by every Milan player.

I'm no Liverpool fan but Gerrard won a CL on his own.

The Premier league is totally hyped. Yes, Ronaldo had a great goal-scoring season last year but almost ****ed it up both in semi-final and final of CL. Let's see what he does this season.

He will probably go to Real next season and he will be an absolute flop.

Just a reminder of how good Kaka is: http://video.corriere.it/?vxSiteId=404a0ad6-6216-4e10-abfe-f4f6959487fd&vxChannel=Dal%20Mondo&vxClipId=2524_1ee23734-b97d-11dd-ab6b-00144f02aabc&vxBitrate=300

His humility is another of this man's great gifts unlike certain primadonnas we could mantion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,719 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

What? you doubt Kaka is a better player than Ronaldo. I seem to remember a CL semi-final in which Ronaldo got owned by every Milan player.

The Premier league is totally hyped. Yes, Ronaldo had a great goal-scoring season last year but almost ****ed it up both in semi-final and final of CL. Let's see what he does this season.

Just a reminder of how good Kaka is: http://video.corriere.it/?vxSiteId=404a0ad6-6216-4e10-abfe-f4f6959487fd&vxChannel=Dal%20Mondo&vxClipId=2524_1ee23734-b97d-11dd-ab6b-00144f02aabc&vxBitrate=300

His humility is another of this man's great gifts unlike certain primadonnas we could mantion.

You rate Ronaldo 8th in the world at moment, correct?

Your talking complete sh/t and there isn't many that would disagree with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Well from a City point of view I would much rather be facing Rooney on Sunday than Tevez.

Same when they played us.
    The longer Fergie left Tevez on the bench for the happier I was that we could maintain the lead and get a win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Boggles wrote: »
    Well you say that, but you have to remember Rooney took no part in yer 2 historic wins last season.

Neither did Robinho ;) Can't wait for Sunday!

Neither did Robinho ;) Can't wait for Sunday!

Either can I, seem to remember Ronaldo was missing from this fixture last season aswell. ;)

Either can I, seem to remember Ronaldo was missing from this fixture last season aswell. ;)

Pfft, Zabaleta's gonna buckle him inside the first ten! :D

Pfft, Zabaleta's gonna buckle him inside the first ten! :D

Didn't he try something similar before and handed Liverpool 3 points? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Wonder if Robinho will show up Ronaldo and score against his 3rd big four team.

redout wrote: »

Wonder will you ever just drop it about Ronaldo, we get it, you don't like him.

But you would get alot more respect if you were at least a small bit fair and balanced when slating him.

• Advertisement

Didn't he try something similar before and handed Liverpool 3 points? :D

Indeed he did :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Which part of my post did you not understand. Was it big game players. Big games like a Champion's League semi or final. The games that Kaka and Gerrard play really well in. I'm going to take it as a given you don't watch Serie A. If you did you'd realise that Milan finished fifth and couldn't even win half of their home matches. The team was built around Kaka. What about Liverpool? Finished fourth with a team built around Gerrard. Both players play great against an Inter but against a Torino or a Fulham they dissapear. Ronaldo doesn't and their are far more Torinos and Fulhams a season than Inter's.

Also, what on earth does being a Prima Donna have to do with the football pitch. If Suddam Hussein was Pele and Maradona wrapped in one would he be a bad player because of a little genocide? No he'd be a great player who happens to be a prick. the same as Ronaldo (albeit to a slightly smaller extent). Nice guys finish last, Ronaldos and Zidanes win player of the year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I'd imagine if that happened, Ronaldo would point to his CL medal and show him the video of the goal he scored in the final. That'd be just guessing.

I get confused by people who find arrogance annoying. For me, its the best part. What I loved about Zidane was his pure undeniable belief that he was the greatest football player on the planet. He was [when he was playing]. He played against Kaka when Kaka was at his peak and schooled him. He was pretty much god. And he knew it. Yet everyone loves Zidane, everyone. It's because of his arrogance :)

Peoples problems with Ronaldo aren't about his arrogance, its about his petulance. That's something Zidane didn't have.

Wonder will you ever just drop it about Ronaldo, we get it, you don't like him.

But you would get alot more respect if you were at least a small bit fair and balanced when slating him.

I am sorry but I can't. I lost all respect for the chap when he ****ed us about over the summer with the whole Real Madrid thing. He says he wants to leave so he does not want to be with United and that is ok but I dont have to sit back like half the persons on here and say all is well now. He stayed, lets forgive and forget. I think everyone on here needs there head examined if they beleive the guy is not Madrid bound. I still thought of him as a twat before the whole Madrid thing and maybe defended him once or twice but I can no longer when he publicly states he wants to leave. The first big player I can think of that ever wanted to leave United who United did not want to let go. He does not want to be part of the team I support and says so publicly so why should I not slate him ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Really, too question Ronaldo's position as best in the world last season is stupid. He had the best season that I've ever seen anyone have ever.

That's a pretty bold claim, but I guess his figures speak for themselves. Still don't think it was as good as Ronaldo's breakthrough season, Henry's season where he scored like 32 goals and make 23 assists, Ronaldinho's CL winning season, Zidane's 98 season, etc.
    Anyone got an answer to this bar Pele and anyone think Ronaldo will do it ?

Eusebio scored more than 42, 41 in two seasons. Romario and Hugo Sanchez scored 38 and 34, Puskas scored 35, 32, 50, 46 in 4 consecutive seasons in the Hungarian league. Larsson scored 44,41,41 in three seasons. Fat Ronaldo scored 45,35,47,34 in some of his seasons. Di Stefano definitely came close to breaking 40 a couple of seasons in his career.

Realistically, to put Ronaldo in the same sentence as some of the players up there is a big compliment, but his goal scoring record last season was truely incredible, and if he repeats that at any time in his career he will have to be put up there with some of those guys.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

PHB wrote: »
    Peoples problems with Ronaldo aren't about his arrogance, its about his petulance. That's something Zidane didn't have.

and there you have it. thread summed up there. PHB banging out the news

be interesting to see how many robinho actually scores this season. might be a good punt for top scorer in the league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Jazzy wrote: »
    and there you have it. thread summed up there. PHB banging out the news

be interesting to see how many robinho actually scores this season. might be a good punt for top scorer in the league

Not a chance Jazzy, Robinho was playing in the inferior defensless league of La Liga. There's no way he'll be able to score against the might of the defenders in the EPL, everyone from McShane to Gallas will have him in their back pocket.... Don't you know anything? :D:D

Now now eZe^, the only thing Gallas will have in his back pocket is his P45 and his voodoo doll of van Persie! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭ironingbored

You rate Ronaldo 8th in the world at moment, correct?

Your talking complete sh/t and there isn't many that would disagree with me.

"With Rooney and Carlos Tevez offering little more than industriousness, Ferguson's hope would have been for a few devastating seconds from Cristiano Ronaldo. The Portuguese, however, was as moody and fractious as a child who has stayed up long past bed-time...."

8th is a little too high I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,448 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

"With Rooney and Carlos Tevez offering little more than industriousness, Ferguson's hope would have been for a few devastating seconds from Cristiano Ronaldo. The Portuguese, however, was as moody and fractious as a child who has stayed up long past bed-time...."

8th is a little too high I think
    OH, an unsourced quote from a paper or website. brilliant.

Could possible be re-written as: With Tevez and Rooney playing crap along with the rest of the united side, Ferguson would have been hoping for a miracle from Ronaldo, but he was playing poorly too.

Some people are just increadable.... you're saying 8 people had a better season than Ronaldo last season? freaking joke to be honest. What, for instance, did Kaka do in europe or domestically for Milan last season that was so awesome?

What, for instance, did Kaka do in europe or domestically for Milan last season that was so awesome?

He didn't play for Man United, that is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

didi hamman won that game for liverpool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

I'd imagine if that happened, Ronaldo would point to his CL medal and show him the video of the goal he scored in the final. That'd be just guessing.

I get confused by people who find arrogance annoying. For me, its the best part. What I loved about Zidane was his pure undeniable belief that he was the greatest football player on the planet. He was [when he was playing]. He played against Kaka when Kaka was at his peak and schooled him. He was pretty much god. And he knew it. Yet everyone loves Zidane, everyone. It's because of his arrogance :)

Eh, kinda disagree there. Watch the Zidane movie. He knows he is good but there is a world of difference in his on pitch demeanor to that of Ronaldo. I also can't ever imagine Ronaldo saying something like:

"sometimes the line that divides genius and nothing at all is very thin"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

event wrote: »

in fairness, they were both inspirational.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

As was Jamie Carragher with his defending in extra time, Jerzy's save from Shevchenko in extra time and his heroics in the shootout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

event wrote: »

Also, this times 20 million.

As a Liverpool fan who has watched that CL final in full more times than I can remember, the biggest impact on the flow of the game from the 46th minute on was effected by a truly astonishing performance from Hamman. Gerrard was good and scored a goal but if Hamman doesn't enter the game we lose 4 - 1. Don't believe the hype. Even if he waved a 'come on' to the rest of the team as he ran the ball back to the half way line. :rolleyes:

This is an OT point, so I won't elaborate on explaining exactly why Hamman's impact in that game was >>>>>>>> Gerrard's. If someone wants to debate that assertion (lol) start another thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

Mr Alan wrote: »
    in fairness, they were both inspirational.

not discounting gerrards contribution, but if hamman hadnt been brought on, i dont think anything gerrard would have done would have got liverpool to 3-3

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

it's a crime to put zidane up against ronaldo.
    it's not just petulance PHB, it's a disgusting smugness that epitomizes everything bad in football.
    You are mixing up arrogance and confidence.
    You never saw Zidane just take the mick out of a team that were well beaten or some such, the closest thing to a lack of respect ever shown by him was with the headbutt and to be honest, I think 99 out of every 100 people would say he was within his rights.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

I totally agree. It's not Ronaldo's ability or self-belief that annoy me, it's his petulance.

I have already said that he was the best player in the World (as far as I could see) last year, and he deserved his accolades, no more than any other player who has played as phenomenal as he had. Is he playing to that level now? Not a chance. Does he think he is? Of course he does, his childish antics at the weekend show him up as one who actually believes his own hype.

I venture that he is so sure of himself at this stage of his career, that it will affect his game over the next 6 months and also his price, when he leaves next summer.

I also think that comparing him and Zidane or Cantona is an exercise in futility at the moment. Zidane is/was/will always be a great player and a great ambassador for the game. I never ever remember him coming out with some of the complete "tosh" that has been attributed to Ronaldo, all of his talking was done on the pitch, be that right or wrong, that's where he did his talking.

By most peoples admission, Ronaldo likes to court the press as much as he does the fans, with his endless drivel. When his mouth takes over his brain, he shuts down and goes back to the 'ol "I'm young" type crap that most football fans had to listen to over the summer. i.e. He does not have the conviction nor the "balls" to stand over what he says, one thing that could never be said about Zidane or Cantona.

So while people will try to compare these footballers, it a useless exercise, because frankly, at this stage of his career, Ronaldo might be able to shake a CL medal in somebodies face (and he probably will) but he does not have the fuel to back up his mantra that he is the "1st, 2nd etc....".

I personally hope that he continues on pointing his finger and saying that he is No.1. It will make his eventual fall even more laughable tbh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Carturo

mayordenis wrote: »
    it's a crime to put zidane up against ronaldo.
    it's not just petulance PHB, it's a disgusting smugness that epitomizes everything bad in football.
    You are mixing up arrogance and confidence.
    You never saw Zidane just take the mick out of a team that were well beaten or some such, the closest thing to a lack of respect ever shown by him was with the headbutt and to be honest, I think 99 out of every 100 people would say he was within his rights.

That, is a ridiculous statement. Why not mention every footballers smug, petulant footballer? Or is Ronaldo now the only one?

Then you haven't seen much of Zidane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Ronaldo has a record of something like 28 games domestically against Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool and 5 goals. 4 of which were against Arsenal, he has never scored against Chelsea. His first came against Liverpool last year.

I put those together very quick so if someone disagrees please post it.

As a Liverpool fan, I recall clearly all the games against United. Ronaldo has always been quiet. Always. The difference between the teams is always their real big game players, Scholes, Ferdinand, Giggs, Keane etc.

Against Chelsea and Arsenal invariably he's been easily tamed by Ashley Cole. In the CL final he scored yes but was out of the game for the remaining 100 odd minutes.

You can't judge a player on stats alone, but if the performances of a forward player aren't good and he's not scoring, in big games, he certainly isn't the worlds best. Yet alone 2nd, 3rd or even all three.

Ronaldo flatters to deceive. He was an important part of a United team last year, and probably the easiest pick as the most influential player on an all conquering team, but people, particularly United fans, who rate him as highly do a disservice to Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Scholes, Rooney et all, who in the most part have been more consistently consistent.

What they do just doesn't grab the headlines.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Jivin, I'd agree with you in part, but last year, he actually did step it up and perform in big games. In the first half against Chelsea in the CL final, he was outstanding, just flat out outstanding. Not just his goal, everythign else he did. Set up Tevez for a peach aswell.

In the past, he's not been amazing against top sides. Last year, he really stepped it up a notch.

Ronaldo Ferdinand and Rooney were United's best players last year, it'd be tough to seperate them because they were all so amazing in different ways, but I'd go with Ronaldo, if just because goals are the hardest things in football.

---

RE: this weekend. His antics on the pitch were petulance. But his responses to the slags when he walked off the pitch was arrogance. I'm fine with the latter, hell most Villa fans who go week in week out I'd say even give a wry smile, but on the pitch, he's petulant, and thats the problem.

However I think that can change with time, because ultimately, it'll be better for his game.

His record against the Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal is very poor and has been mentioned before. I recall it been mentioned on Sky at the start of last season that he only had 2 goals in all his games against the top three and they had come against Arsenal back in the 2004/05 season. I have done a look over the games between United and the other three since he has arrived. There has been a total of 45 Games since he arrived at United in the summer of 2003. Now out of the 45 I have no idea how many he has been involved in as I dont have the time to check that. If someone knows then please state how many. The 45 games include Premier League, Carling cup, FA cup, Charity Shield and Champions League meetings between the sides.

2003/04
    Arsenal 4 Games
    Chelsea 2 Games
    Liverpool 2 Games

No Ronaldo Goals

2004/05
    Arsenal 5 Games
    Chelsea 4 Games
    Liverpool 2 Games

Two Ronaldo goals against Arsenal

2005/06
    Arsenal 2 Games
    Chelsea 2 Games
    Liverpool 3 Games

No Ronaldo Goals

2006/07
    Arsenal 2 Games
    Chelsea 3 Games
    Liverpool 2 Games

No Ronaldo Goals

2007/08
    Arsenal 3 Games
    Chelsea 4 Games
    Liverpool 2 Games

Four Ronaldo goals. 2 against Arsenal and 1 each against Liverpool and Chelsea

2008/09
    Arsenal 1 Game
    Chelsea 1 Game
    Liverpool 1 Game

No Ronaldo Goals thus far

So he has a grand total of 6 goals against Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool out of potentially 45 games. Now we all obviously know he has not played in all 45 games but it surely most be at least 30 or so (please state amount if known). His record against the top class opposition is abmismal and if anyone disagree's then go and get your head examined !

RE: this weekend. His antics on the pitch were petulance. But his responses to the slags when he walked off the pitch was arrogance. I'm fine with the latter, hell most Villa fans who go week in week out I'd say even give a wry smile, but on the pitch, he's petulant, and thats the problem.

However I think that can change with time, because ultimately, it'll be better for his game.
    PHB, look up petulance. His responses were arrogant, but they were also petulant. The guy simply can't help himself.

Here, I've looked it up for you, just to avoid confusion on your part again:

pet·u·lant

1. Unreasonably irritable or ill-tempered; peevish.
    2. Contemptuous in speech or behavior.

Hobart wrote: »
    I have already said that he was the best player in the World (as far as I could see) last year, and he deserved his accolades, no more than any other player who has played as phenomenal as he had.

You wouldn't think it by looking at you thou.

Especially considering you have the largest sig on boards, declaring how rotten he is.

I wonder if he does go will you move on to some other player or are will you still be insanely jealous that Ronaldo does not play for your chosen team.

I'm sure thou if he does stay, keeps scoring, keeps winning things and keeps being the best player in the world your sig will grow and more than likely turn green. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

PHB, look up petulance. His responses were arrogant, but they were also petulant. The guy simply can't help himself.

pet·u·lant

they were also brilliantly entertaining, coming from a villa fan

as i said earlier its nice to see a bit of banter from fans being reciprocated by a player, so for that, fair play ronaldo

it was just a bit of fun for all concerned

Boggles-You do not have to like Ronaldo as a person to think he was the best player in the world last year.

Hobart has a sig pointing out wat a tit Ronaldo is, but yet admits he was awesome on the pitch last year.

why can you not just accept that and let it be? as opposed to trying to make everyone spunk their cacks over the amazing CR7?!

and helix, it wasn't "fun" for Ronaldo, he was visibly frustrated coming off, and quite visibly annoyed, as he was on the pitch also- his reaction was to tell everyone he was the best in the world, thats extreme arrogance/petulance, watever way you wanna look at it.

Boggles-You do not have to like Ronaldo as a person to think he was the best player in the world last year.

Hobart has a sig pointing out wat a tit Ronaldo is, but yet admits he was awesome on the pitch last year.

why can you not just accept that and let it be? as opposed to trying to make everyone spunk their cacks over the amazing CR7?!

Ahhhh Master Alan.

He has 4 lines in his sig pointing out Ronaldo is a "tit" as you say, he could maybe have 3 lines pointing out he is a "Tit" and maybe just one pointing out that he actually plays soccer and was the best in the world at it last season.

As for liking Ronaldo as a person, I have never met him, I'm sure you or Hobart havn't either so how you can like or dislike him as a person seems strange to me.

Oh and this whole thread should have started with the words "Ronaldo Joked....."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

and helix, it wasn't "fun" for Ronaldo, he was visibly frustrated coming off, and quite visibly annoyed, as he was on the pitch also- his reaction was to tell everyone he was the best in the world, thats extreme arrogance/petulance, watever way you wanna look at it.

he didnt kick anyone, he didnt spit, he didnt curse, he gave back to the fans who had abusing him within the rules

there arent many who do that, i dont care if its petulant or not, it was great

• Advertisement

i've never met Paris Hilton, George Bush etc etc etc in person, do i have to like them too? NO! their actions in the public view are enough for me to form an opinion of them as tits. Like Ronaldo.

Why oh why oh why would Hobart (a liverpool fan) have a line in his sig saying how good Ronaldo was last year on the pitch?

his sig is there as a constant reminder to people of his clownish embarrasing antics over the summer. nothing more, nothing less.

i've never met Paris Hilton, George Bush etc etc etc in person, do i have to like them too? NO! their actions in the public view are enough for me to form an opinion of them as tits. Like Ronaldo.

Why oh why oh why would Hobart (a liverpool fan) have a line in his sig saying how good Ronaldo was last year on the pitch?

his sig is there as a constant reminder to people of his clownish embarrasing antics over the summer. nothing more, nothing less.

I'm sure Hobart can defend himself, but since you seem to be fighting his corner, I will go with it.

If Ronaldos clownish behavior offends him so much, why not have a line or two about Gerrard, or maybe Danny Murphy, or any other player who has ever acted the bollix? Adebayor, Gallas, Barry, Owen????

I like this quote from Torres: :D

"No-one can rival him," he told France Football. "He is in a class of his own. I have never seen a comparable player.

"What he did last season is incredible. No-one won this year what he's won: Champions League, Premier League and Golden Boot.

"For me he is the best player in the world. A machine. Incomparable."

Ahhhh Master Alan.

He has 4 lines in his sig pointing out Ronaldo is a "tit" as you say, he could maybe have 3 lines pointing out he is a "Tit" and maybe just one pointing out that he actually plays soccer and was the best in the world at it last season.

As for liking Ronaldo as a person, I have never met him, I'm sure you or Hobart havn't either so how you can like or dislike him as a person seems strange to me.

Oh and this whole thread should have started with the words "Ronaldo Joked....."

He is a really nice guy. His sis is even nicer! :D

Carturo wrote: »
    He is a really nice guy. His sis is even nicer! :D

Hobart and Mr. Alan told me his Sister and Mum sell crack to kids. :D

Hobart and Mr. Alan told me his Sister and Mum sell crack to kids. :D

I bet it wasn't just regular crack but it was laced with petulance and arrogance too! :pac:

• Advertisement

i leave yous to it lads.

enough **** talked in this thread by people without me stoking the fires for you two.

goodnight.

i leave yous to it lads.

enough **** talked in this thread by Me and Hobart....

goodnight.

Fixed that for you Al, sweet dreams. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

nothing more, nothing less.

then one could say - needless ?

edit - too late to be put up for thread of the year :/
    it really has everything in it

You wouldn't think it by looking at you thou.

Especially considering you have the largest sig on boards, declaring how rotten he is.

I wonder if he does go will you move on to some other player or are will you still be insanely jealous that Ronaldo does not play for your chosen team.

I'm sure thou if he does stay, keeps scoring, keeps winning things and keeps being the best player in the world your sig will grow and more than likely turn green. ;)

Lol, It never ceases to amaze me how much can be read into so little.

If you notice my sig boggles, and I guess you have as you have mentioned it quite a few times, those words are not mine.

They are the words of Utd "fans" from websites and fanzines, quoted from them, which I find amusing, a bit like CR and his antics at times.

Infact I find the whole circus around the guy, and his arrogance/petulance quite amusing, especially how the mere mention of critisism about him, seems to send lads like you into a tizzy.

Now as for the rest of the childish digs at me, and others in this thread, I'd like to say I'm surprised by you, but I'm not. It's seems that anytime somebody puts forward an intellectual debate to you that you cannot grasp, you descend back to the classroom days and banter in the yard. And by classroom, I mean before you sat your group cert.

Lol, It never ceases to amaze me how much can be read into so little.

Your Sig is huge.
    If you notice my sig boggles, and I guess you have as you have mentioned it quite a few times, those words are not mine. They are the words of Utd "fans" from websites and fanzines, quoted from them, which I find amusing, a bit like CR and his antics at times.

Never said they were. United fans have said alot of good things about Ronaldo but there is no evidence of it in your huge Sig. Why, if you think he was easily the best player in the world last season?
    Infact I find the whole circus around the guy, and his arrogance/petulance quite amusing, especially how the mere mention of critisism about him, seems to send lads like you into a tizzy.

I'd say your are more than quite amused, borderline obsessed would be more correct.
    It's seems that anytime somebody puts forward an intellectual debate to you that you cannot grasp,

pet·u·lant

Hobart quoting the dictionary does not make you intellectual.

• Advertisement
Advertisement