Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BANDS WANTED FOR TOP VENUE!!!

Options
  • 17-11-2008 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am taking bookings for bands for 2009 if you r serious and want to play in 1 of the best known venues in the north midlands drop me an email with a link 2 your music via ( myspace/bebo) we have just started a club night called CLUB PANDAVISION showcasing bands from all over but we know there are more talented bands out there and we want 2 hear from YOU!!! the venue is The Brewery (Mc kennas) in Monaghan Town my name is seamie i am the booking agent for the venue my email is Seamieog@gmail.com look forward 2 hearing from u Slainte!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 seamiemac

SORRY FORGOT NO COVER BANDS ORIGINAL MUSIC ONLY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 that dude

hey, are you looking for a particular genre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 seamiemac

NOTHING PARTICULAR DEATH METAL WOULD BE A NO NO OTHER THAN THAT I CANT SAY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Dusk

Hi Seamie, I emailed ye at the address you posted on here with details bout a band for gigs in McKenna's, but haven't got a reply. Let me know if ye got the email and if you didn't I'll send ye the details on here.

Thanks

Dusk...

Advertisement