Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter 4 release date announced

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I will be buying all 4 Xbox pads...do I need them? that's not the point :D

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

It's going to be a long 5 months...at least SF2THD releases on XBox Live today!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

is it not tom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Placebo wrote: »
    is it not tom?

I just checked. It's out tomorrow.

Trailer that was shown yesterday had the release date as 25th. Seems like it's wrong. Oh well.

Is everybody getting HD Remix? and for what console?

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

I'm so getting the Mad Catz stick. Even if it's not great, love the artwork on it so much. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

its only out for ps3 today
    tom xbox

il bet getting it for the xbox, is it cheaper to pay via credit card straight or to buy points at a shop or whats the best way ? i think its 1200 points

Placebo wrote: »
    its only out for ps3 today
    tom xbox

il bet getting it for the xbox, is it cheaper to pay via credit card straight or to buy points at a shop or whats the best way ? i think its 1200 points

Well it's €24 for 2000 MS points if you're paying with credit card and it's €28 for the 2100 MS points cards that you can buy in GAME.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Shinji Ikari

CyberGhost wrote: »
    I know I'm risking being flamed but still I have to ask,

I re-played Street Fighter Ex2 Plus recently on PSX and found it to be very very dull, each character has only like 5 moves(source: practice, moves list).

Am I missing something? what's the appeal?

If Street Fighter 4 has more moves and has online, I'll definitely get it for PC though.

BTW, thanks a lot for GGPO, didn't know about it, does Sega have anything similar? would love to play Mortal Kombat online.

That game was not made by Capcom, Arika I believe, also that series was in 3D. Street fighter should always be in 2D! Comparing the depth of gameplay of Mortal Kombat to Street Fighter is like comparing the I.Q. of Courtney Love to Albert Einsteins.Lol!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,427 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

That game was not made by Capcom, Arika I believe, also that series was in 3D. Street fighter should always be in 2D! Comparing the depth of gameplay of Mortal Kombat to Street Fighter is like comparing the I.Q. of Courtney Love to Albert Einsteins.Lol!

If you want to be pedantic (alright i want to be pedantic) it was made by a different team in capcom that split and formed Arika.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

2DF is GOLD.
    kikimaru024, 11pm-1am.

Except I can't host. Bugger.
    I wonder if it's because I've got Windows XP running in a Virtual Machine...

• Advertisement

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    2DF is GOLD.
    kikimaru024, 11pm-1am.

Except I can't host. Bugger.
    I wonder if it's because I've got Windows XP running in a Virtual Machine...

XTheWitchX is mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Shinji Ikari

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    If you want to be pedantic (alright i want to be pedantic) it was made by a different team in capcom that split and formed Arika.

Really?I never knew that. Even so I did'nt think the EX games were that bad, especially the first game. The soundtrack was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Gotta do port forwarding to host man. I assume your using a router?

I'm Cunny-funt on 2df too.

Those pads look ****ing sweet. I'll be playing on the pc, so I dunno which ones to get, the 360 ones or the PS3 ones? As I use a ps3 pad on my PC atm, but would one for the 360 work better? Without having to run crazy drivers each time on start up?

Looking at the akuma and blanka ones :cool:

Advertisement