Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photobox problems

Options
  • 17-11-2008 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Ordered 2 large collages, calendars, and 2 photobooks from photobox in October, for my sisters birthday in early november.
    The photobooks arrived, but no sign of the rest of the order. Eventually, I contacted Photobox who said they were delivered and signed for - I got the name of the person, but I've never heard of them before!
    I then asked photobox to track them down, but they have now (4 weeks after the original order) just told me they would replace my order and give me 10 pounds credit!

Surely this is bad service - it feels wrong that someone else has received all my personal photos and collages and photobox has done nothing to retrieve them, plus the 10pounds credit it pretty lame? My sister will eventually get their presents 1 month late!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭uoluol

Don't really know what else you expect of Photobox - they have replaced your order AND are giving you some form of compensation. What more do you want them to do? Personally I think they are being more than generous - but maybe that's just me......

Advertisement