Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone hit 80 yet?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

BadCharlie wrote: »
    I cant play any more i have a 17 week old child.

Wisper fanuc for money. I sent him 7.5k gold. And loads more stuff worth maybe another 5 or 6k gold. LoL i bet he would love that :)

Commiserations
    Congratulations mate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

There's another addon called Girlfriend which pops whisper text (or any channel) up in the middle of your screen (they fade after a couple of secs) so you don't miss them during a raid (author got in trouble as his gf thought he was ignoring her).
    Also WoW Instant Messenger which keeps whispers in a messenger type window might be of interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

72 and 3/4's now :D

Slowly but surely..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You people have way too much time on your hands. I'm still only lvl71.

Noob! Get with the program. All the hardcore gamers are at least 72 now!

;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'm 72 now. You're all mega-nerds with no lives. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

68% of the way towards... 71.
    Fkin college. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭dark_jedi_ire

almost 71, hahaha

Still At home with the parents As the extension build is delayed, crappy 1mb connection is lag city so Im only getting to play and hour or a night,

Lovin WOTLK so far :)

R

Noob! I dinged 73 last night! :D

We will get there Karl, eventually!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

79 last night, should be 80 today :D

i've only done howling fjord, borean tundra, grizzly hills and dragonblight

thinking of the quest money from solozzar,icecrown,stormy peaks at level cap :DDDDD

• Advertisement

I hate you. Go away.

*sobs*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭KilOit

Im not a nerd, nerds are smart

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I dinged 80 last sunday. Was first Paladin on the server im on which is Terenas and first Blood Elf:)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

WEll done to all the irish dinging 80 first on respective servers

I'm still on 64 with DK hehe, though i plan to hit atleast 70 by end of week..orill be officially suck

I dinged 80 last sunday. Was first Paladin on the server im on which is Terenas and first Blood Elf:)

Terenas was the first ever served I played on when wow first came out. I think I still have a little druid on there. PVE wasn't my idea of fun though!

Gratz, nice to see afew Irish get some server firsts, im on a Last Resort server so no chance in hell off getting a server first they completed Naxx before i even dinged last sunday

Hit 73 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Jason2379

I'm still lv70 :(

I cant play in college so I only get to play like 2 or 3 days a week...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Hit 76 today, thankfully in a casual guild with most people around the 72-74 mark so under no pressure to rush to 80 at all. Loving some of the quests in Dragonblight as they are chock full of lore and storyline.

74 last night.. Was out getting stranded on my boat today so didn't get to play. Will hopefully hit 75 tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Hit 80 on my druid today.

75 and a few bars!

Yup I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Level 76 DK on emeriss, if only i bought the game day of release instead of a week later :(

I'm 74 and I probably will be for some time yet. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

I'm 67! Didn't even do TBC when it came out.

My account was hacked today, someone logged on and robbed all my stuff. I didn't have anything good so I wasn't too bothered.

What is bothering me is the thought of some virus/keylogger on my PC.

My mate logged onto my computer last night, when he was using his laptop this evening he kept getting logged out of WoW. He suspected what was happening and changed his password quick-sharpish and the logging out stopped. Scary ****.

Scan your system for trojans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Ouch !! I'd be devistated if my account got hacked and all my stuff and 10k gold stolen. I think id just give up on the game if that happened. I think i'd be more upset that 2 of my toons have full bank access to 2 guilds with over 100k gold and more in mats/gear and the likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Stopped levelling for now as I haven't time to play much after work in the evenings lately.

So just gone back to levelling up skinning and mining on the DK instead for now and playing with the AH economy to make gold.

Also bought that feckin DK flying mount by mistake for 950g last night :/ I don't even have the riding skill to use it or the gold to buy it either.

Whats to worry about you get all your gold and armour back, a guildy got hacked before Woltk and got everything back in a week, he had access to guild bank and all the patterns and gems were taken, but the good side is the GM's messed up and he got everything back 3 times so he made 20k profit from it, would of being alot more if Wotlk wasn't arround the corner when the AH was messed up with everything cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Deathknight is level 79 now, ding 3 times yesterday, i was on a rampage. I just kept finding more and more quests, it became too much.. but i couldn't stop as the quests were too fun :eek:

But yeah Hopefully hit 80 today and then i can gasp a sigh of relief :D

Advertisement