Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

queues

Options
  • 17-11-2008 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if everyones realms are still experiencing horrific queues.

I just logged in there 40 minutes ago to a 1200 queue and i dont expect to get in for another hour at least. Our realm has queues from about 15:00 to at least 23:00 and ALL weekend.

I know other servers have queues, but are they this severe? (im gonna go out on a limb and guess that magtheridon is worse)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

im on bronze dragonflight, some queues at time but nothing really serious, usually about a 3-5 minute wait max. hopefully times will reduce over the coming days as the hype dies down a little

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Yeah Outland is a bit screwed at the moment. My computer crashing when I was about 100th in the queue was for the lols. I'm sure it'll slowly get better but it'll be a few weeks yet before we see sub 500 queues in the evenings or at weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

30 minute queue on Emerald Dream. This is crazy considering it was medium pop server just before wotlk.

Its either people resumed old accounts or people are leveling to 80 on a pve server then transfering off to pvp. TBC wasn't this bad for queues.

Luckly i use a G15 so i alt-tab from full screen and my keyboard tells me my position in the queue and estimated wait :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

heh, only been in a queue once, flashed up that I was 4th in the queue, then let me in a second later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

never had to queue on laughing skull.

• Advertisement
Advertisement