Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Basshunter coming to Dublin soon?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Also Basshunter is playing in;

University Of Limerick Arena
    Fri 1 May 2009, 20:30

Aw come on, the fued was bad enough, but letting basshunter into the city is a travesty too far!
    Nailz wrote: »
    Noooooooo!!!

My thoughts exactly :(
    Nolanger wrote: »
    Don't know but even worse Vengaboys are playing in Rathmines in the next few weeks.
    BaRcOe wrote: »
    where havent they played lately! They get around !!
    LOL. I'm pretty sure they've been responsible for the "entertainment" for at least one RagWeek celebration in Limerick in the past few years! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

40,000,000 people have watched the Now You're Gone video on youtube so you are most definitely not alone in liking him. My two cents...:cool:

Oh please. Most of them prob watched with the volume down. Aylar Lie is the most beautiful thing to appear in any music video......ever. Just keep the mute button on to avoid the eurocheese :p

You can find her, ahem, dodgy past video with a bit of googling ;) Though it kind of takes away from her pristine butter wouldnt melt look tbh.....its almost like when Borat watches the Pamela Anderson- Tommy Lee video. :D

Used to know a pair of Swedes here, I challenged them to name one internationally famous Swede bar footballers/managers, Abba and Victoria Silverstedt.

They came up with fookin Basshunter ffs :P At least Eric Prydz can do the tunage.

Confirmed Artists so far:

Ian Van Dahl
    DJ Dougal

Jaysus, that takes me back a few years :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Basshunter Irish Tour 09

Tripod, Dublin Thu 30/04/09 20:00

University Of Limerick Arena, Limerick City, Fri 01/05/09 20:30

INEC - Gleneagle Hotel, Killarney, Sat 02/05/09 20:30

Royal Theatre and Event Centre, Castlebar, Mon 04/05/09 20:30

Tickets available from usual outlets

Promo Ad;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Oh holy **** no, he's coming to Limerick.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

DarkJager wrote: »

Welcome to this discussion 2 months ago, may we take your coat? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

DarkJager wrote: »

I can see it now.

The Star

Basshunter Gets the Stabbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Basshunter is the only artist where I make a dive to change the station on the radio when a song of his comes on. Having had the misfortune of listening to the first song, I am now able to recognise any subsequent track within 4 beats. Is the recession not an excuse to cancel these gigs?

Advertisement