Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rack to suit Onkyo 875 av receiver

• 17-11-2008 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Can anybody suggest a suitable tv rack to accomadate the onkyo 875.Most racks seem too small as it gets quite hot.My system also consists of pioneer 5090 plasma,marantz sacd cd player,ps3.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

hey hurn, nice choice of gear (got the same TV and amp myself :D)

what i've done with my 875 is take it all the way outside the AV stand I have and put it on the floor. I'll eventually get a stand to put it up on but i wouldn't want to put it close to any other AV item.

what i've seen done also is get a seperate hifi rack and put the onkyo right on the top it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hurn

Great suggestion johnnyflav.I also using monitor audio radius hd centre speaker 250 so space is restricted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭axton1

hurn wrote: »
    Can anybody suggest a suitable tv rack to accomadate the onkyo 875.Most racks seem too small as it gets quite hot.My system also consists of pioneer 5090 plasma,marantz sacd cd player,ps3.

Have a look at Scansonic range they have racks for big amps.

Advertisement