Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SocsLAN - Free Gaming Event - Wed 19th

Options
  • 17-11-2008 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

SocsLAN

CompSoc and FanSci in association with Wired Gaming are pleased to announce a free LAN in the Áras Na Mac Léinn Foyer on Wednesday 19th November 2008 (this coming Wednesday).

We'll be playing the latest & greatest games (from Warcraft III DoTA to Call of Duty World at War), running events and competitions and giving away spot prizes.

The event will run from 9am to 7pm and it is open to everyone.

socslan.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

This is OT, but do you have left 4 dead in yet... itching to play it :)

I'd say there will be some queue for machines tommorrow BTW :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Didn't Wired shut down the day before this was supposed to happen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭RabidDog

Worse, the day before.

I had no notice (well, if 4 hours counts...). My business partner pulled out suddenly because of his own financial problems and I wasn't able to buy him out.

We (the community) are looking into plans for the future now (www.WiredIreland.com).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Its a pity, had some good nights there with the compsoc last year

It really is a pity, and the timing was really unfortunate. It's a loss to Galway definitely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Yeah I was so shocked when that happened, there always seemed to be a load of people in there late into the night and everyone always raves about how good it is. It's definately alot better than clan anway.

Advertisement