Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Marks Comm School Year of 94 - Reunion 8pm, 7/3/09 Kicawleys, Abberley Ct Tallaght

• 17-11-2008 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭

Did you do your leaving cert in 1994 or the junior in 92. Ryan was the yearhead and O Hara was all set for promotion. And Jody was a very frightning prospect to bump into the wrong way down the one way corridor. If you fancy getting together for a night out and seeing some of the old faces then put your name down here. Pass the word around...

Kilcawleys in the Abberley Court Hotel is the venue so which date is best for all ? 10 votes

Friday 6th February
    0%
    Saturday 7th February
    0%
    Friday 20th February
    0%
    Saturday 21st February
    30%
    antorunicorn2elaine dono 3 votes
    Saturday 7th March
    70%
    deco76Saab Edbrianofgarner79jptcvickylJoJoDonohoe 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,326 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'll sticky this for a little while for you. You might want to give people an idea of when you'd be thinking of this night out however, coming up to Christmas people's diaries fill up quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Saturday 7th March
    I thank you very much. Kinda waiting to see what sort of response we get first but I'll try to get some idea early on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 STEPH30

Steph Finlan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 joconnor

Add me to the list.

If the name joconnor is too cryptic it's JOC. :D

And a correction, bumping into Jody in the one way corridoor was fun, especially if you got a chase off him.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 deco76

Saturday 7th March
    Deco G J2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Mr Doyle

'Spose i'll go.

When and where.

laters

Deco D J2

Saturday 7th March
    Good stuff guys but we need to get more names on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 brianof

Saturday 7th March
    Afternoon all. Brian O'Flaherty. Looking forward to it.

Saturday 7th March
    Still waiting for more but as of today we have Enda Butler, Stephen Finlan,
    Joc O Connor, Declan Guinan, Declan Doyle, Brian O Flaherty and I think John Goulding and Joanne Donoghue are in aswell. Keep passing the word around ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 garner79

Saturday 7th March
    Karen Garry.Hey wud love to see all the marks heads would be great crac...count me in.. hope more girls come tho!! Id say will be hard to get every together before crimbo no date will suit id say... where did ye have in mind?

• Advertisement

Saturday 7th March
    No date or venue set as yet. Probably safe to say after christmas. I'll put up a poll with a couple of different dates when we have a few more names down. Just pass the word around. Even if we got 20 or 30 that would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NOF

Niall O'Flaherty & Andy Traynor

Saturday 7th March
    Good stuff lads. 2 days in and we are at 11. Just keep passing it around and we should get a good night outta this.

Saturday 7th March
    Where are the girlies......?:D

Saturday 7th March
    Sorry. Did I not say well done lads ......and lassies or lassy in this case. Karen im trusting you to find the girls :)

Saturday 7th March
    will do my utmost....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JJo

Sounds great, i'd be on for that. It better be better than the last one in the beller, i think there was 9 of us there.....:D:D

Saturday 7th March
    JJo wrote: »
    Sounds great, i'd be on for that. It better be better than the last one in the beller, i think there was 9 of us there.....:D:D

i didnt even know there was one in the beller... did every one on FB get the link..

Saturday 7th March
    Ok guys 12 people so far . Thats not bad. Again if you have someones number in your phone or see them once in a while just bring them here so we can put numbers down on paper. Im sure some people have looked at this and havent made their mind up yet so lets hope they do stick their names down.

Saturday 7th March
    Is there anyone else.........

• Advertisement

Saturday 7th March
    Next stop, the Tallaght Echo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NOF

Gleo, Bru Nolan & Deco r going.

Saturday 7th March
    Thats 15 :Enda Butler, Stephen Finlan,Joc O Connor, Declan Guinan, Declan Doyle, Brian O Flaherty,John Goulding ,Joanne Donoghue ,Karen Garry,Niall O'Flaherty & Andy Traynor ,Joanne Jago,Gleo, Bru Nolan & Deco . And I think Mark Lambe is coming too. Keep em coming guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lillimc

count me in, Lisa Mc Donagh..... and Lisa Gillett too

Saturday 7th March
    Well done to the Lisa's. Thats the lookers sorted :D. Up to 17. Anybody know where The following are: Joe Donnegan, Peter Doyle, Eileen Hanlon , Orla Humphreys, Ger Dempsey, Mark Berney, Grainne Behan, Keith Doyle, Paul Reddy, Emma Brady, Joanne Cahill. Someone must know one of them or someone who keeps in contact with them. Tap them up and give them a shout. 20 plus partners/wifes/"friends" is a good night out. Keep em coming...

• Registered Users Posts: 45 deco76

Saturday 7th March
    I can ask Keith and Joe

Dec

Saturday 7th March
    Donal Lowth and Dave Curran have signed up.

Saturday 7th March
    OK. Just want to remind everybody that if you know someone who wants to go to this thing, I need their name down here. Reason being that in January a poll will be going up here to decide where and when we should have it. If they havent signed up to here then they wont get an e-mail asking them to vote so make sure everyone gets their name down. Happy Christmas all.

Saturday 7th March
    To the person who voted 6th of March. That's a Friday, not a Saturday as the poll suggests.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 joconnor

brianof wrote: »
    To the person who voted 6th of March. That's a Friday, not a Saturday as the poll suggests.

That would be me. The later the better as far as I'm concerned as it gives me time to book a flight home.

That said I think I'm barred from the venue anyways, last time I was there I didn't exactly hang around to find out :D

Advertisement