Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

St Marks Comm School Year of 94 - Reunion 8pm, 7/3/09 Kicawleys, Abberley Ct Tallaght

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Saturday 7th March
    Ok. As of 2pm today Friday the 30th its level pegging between the 21th of Feb and the 7th of March. If nobody else votes then it will be called on the date which had the most votes for the longest. So as of this moment its going to be the 21th of Feb. You have been warned ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 joconnor

Saab Ed wrote: »
    If nobody else votes then it will be called on the date which had the most votes for the longest.

Or you could call it on the date that gives us people who live overseas time to organise a trip home ;)

Saturday 7th March
    joconnor wrote: »
    Or you could call it on the date that gives us people who live overseas time to organise a trip home ;)

Have you not taken the hint yet :D. Only joking. Democracy at work mate. All you have to do is get the others to vote for the later date. 10 hours and counting.....

Anyone has who votes for the 7th March henceforth gets a free drink from me at the reunion* :D

*(providing it wins the vote that is as I probably won't be there to buy one if the other day wins)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 brianof

Saturday 7th March
    joconnor wrote: »

I think this makes sense. If the 'democracy' calls it evens then anything that helps the overseas contingent should be the deciding factor.

Mine's a Heineken JOC ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 karen O'Neill

You can count me in (Karen Kennedy) the 7th March suits - Look forward to it!!!

Saturday 7th March
    Democracy at work Fianna Fail style...:D Looks like you are going to be buying a lot of drink Mr O Connor.

Saturday 7th March
    7th of March it is then. See you all there.

Only 3 pints Mr Butler, only 3.

Ryainair are currently doing flights for £5 return inc taxes in March, by my calculations I'm still about £250 up.

Democracy works. :D

• Advertisement

Saturday 7th March
    One final call to the ones we havent found yet. Anybody know where the following people are? Alan Banks, Gemma Walsh, Anthony Mc Mahon, Jenny Curran, Richard Doyle, Louise McCann, Eamonn Delaney, Susan Breen, Justin Lawerence, Debbie Herbert, Brian Nolan, Gillian Mulvaney, Brian Murphy, Gillian Clare, David Brennan, Keith Moroney. C'mon guys lets find as many as we can...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 brendan shovlin

hi there. just came across the site. am still in touch with Mark Berney, gav O Neill and Brian Murphy. take it the 7th march is date. whats the location? hope to see you all soon.

Shovo

Saturday 7th March
    Yeah 7th of March in the Abberley.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 M.E. Doyle

Linda McGlynn, Marian Doyle, Suzanne Finn, and Sabrina Swift are all free for March 7th..... look forward to it...

Saturday 7th March
    Thanks to a chance meeting between Brian O Flaherty and a past legend of St Marks , I can confirm that Mr Jody Burns will be attending.Good man BOF.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 brianof

Saturday 7th March
    It was great to see him and shake his hand :) He was very enthusiastic about the re-union and remembered some of the names I mentioned. So provided he remembers (he didn't take the date down anywhere but he's a sharp one so he'll hopefully keep it in mind), he'll definitely be there. He said he'd start in the Dragon and work his way up :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jenny Curran

Hiya..... sounds good :)

Saturday 7th March
    Hi Jenny, good to hear you're alive. Look forward to seeing you there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 STEPH30

Stephen Finlan and John Carpenter will be there!!!!!!! For how long will depend on the level of conversation!!! The less intelectual the better????hehe

Saturday 7th March
    Attention : The Reunion is a Recession Free Zone. This will be strictly enforced with a punishment of a €10 fine payable to the "I spoke about the recession" fund. Everybody attending has the right to enforce this rule. All funds will be used for the purchase of alcohol. You have been warned. :D

Saturday 7th March
    Guys I think its safe to say that it was a fantastic night. Great turn out in the end. Myself , Brian O Flaherty and Tommy Allen were sitting there at 10 past 8 on our own and I started to worry was anybody else going to turn up. I shouldnt have worried. Anyway time for some thank yous. First a thank you to Zaph over on boards.ie for putting us top of the forum page. Second a very big thank you to the staff in the Abberley court who did the business for us all night and Darren the manager for getting us all into the night club for free. Next thanks to you guys for turning up and spreading the word to get everybody there. A big hand for our celebrity guest Mr Graham Holmes legend that he is. Most of all a huge thank you to Karen Garry. Without her help we just wouldnt have had the night we had last night. For those who dont know , Karen is involved in the running of the Abberley court and all of what was laid on for us was thanks to Karen. So once again from everybody that was there who all had a great time , a very very big thank you. Karen also had to miss out on the night because she had her wisdom teeth removed last week so lets hope shes feeling better real soon. Well I think thats everybody. If I missed someone just post it up here. Last thing . Does anybody know how to use a photo hosting website so that we can all put our pictures up in the same place. If they do just put it up here on boards with a little explanation on how to use it. I tried to use photobucket but I havent got a clue what Im doing. Anyway Im sure someone here can sort it. Well all thats left to say is I hope ye all had a ball, I know I did and after the week Id just had it was the perfect tonic to see all thoses old faces again, some a little fatter , balder , greyer and some i.e Joanne Donoghue and Stephan Finlan who dont look a day older ( Jammy gits) :D thanks guys and see ye all in 2024.............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 brendan shovlin

fair play to ye. great night. head is a tad sore today but it was worth it. hope to see you all again:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 M.E. Doyle

Yes I echo the last comment....... A great night, Worth the hangover. Thank you for organizing the night. Lets not wait another 15 years for the next one....

Saturday 7th March
    Ok Guys ....all pictures here please

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=69159816464#

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Congratulations to everyone involved in the organisation of the reunion, it seems as though it went well.

I'm glad too that the Dublin county West forum was a pivotal point for helping you figure out final numbers and spreading the word :)

Saturday 7th March
    facebook pics now working.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,337 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Saab Ed wrote: »
    First a thank you to Zaph over on boards.ie for putting us top of the forum page.

My pleasure, after all your hard work I'm glad you guys had such a good night and a great turnout by the sounds of it. I'll leave this thread stickied for a few more days so that everyone can get the link to your pics.

If anyone's organising something along these lines again, just let myself or r3nu4l know and we'll be happy to help if we can.

Zaph

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JJo

HI all,

Sounds like ye all had a great night. I'm raging i never made it but what can i do. Some good pics up there and to be honest, not alot of people have changed at all i recognised everyone...maybe just in hair colour of percentage of body fat lol...but face nah still the same. We must arrange another one in the next 5 years ill defo make it to that one.
    Janice xxx

Advertisement