Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

losing poker player

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭pok3rplaya

I'd insta-HU4ROLLS you except you think gambling is bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Twinksno1flan

pok3rplaya wrote: »
    I'd insta-HU4ROLLS you except you think gambling is bad.

The nub of the situation is that I know exactly what gambling is and that knowledge is severely frowned upon, in such a way as to have me running away with my tail between my legs. The choice to go for me in that way is
    up to the other posters but by attacking me in what they think is a way that will undermine me it is indicative of a losing hand to start with, the octapusic bluff being best kept to the local seafood emporium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭zap27

You sound like a Nigerian scammer email. I go chop your dolla mugu. mi fada he got 10s millions dollas you mugu maga.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Twinksno1flan

zap27 wrote: »
    You sound like a Nigerian scammer email. I go chop your dolla mugu. mi fada he got 10s millions dollas you mugu maga.

I didn't realise it came with sound, thanks for pointinlessing this out. Btw did you realise you write in an oddish fashion but dont worry as it seems to it suits you. The fáda has been miss pelt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

2nd rate Hotspur wannabe imo

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Enough of this crap.

Twinksnoflan you are not endearing yourlself to me I must say with this line of crap, even after a warning.

FowlerGrowler, I think this thread long since expired in terms of usefulness. If you want guidance on where you may need to approve, then appropriate strategy threads as advised above by several posters are they way to go.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement