Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone remember the name of the shop..

Options
  • 18-11-2008 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

..that used to be where the Head shop is now on Buttermilk walk (near Tulsi).

I'm looking for the names of the clothes designers etc as I lost my beloved beanie today in around shop st(Easons)/eyre sq shopping centre (Green one with kinda white stripes if anyone sees it, can always live in hope) which I bought in there just before they closed and would like to see if I can get a similar one.. all the rest I see are fairly generic surf/indie/peruvian/fisherman stuff..

Cheers!
    Stevo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

it's gone man, and it's not coming back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

If it is that multicoloured clothes-selling shop, sorry, can't help you with the name of it, but I know the folks do a lot of Festivals, think they said they did LIFE for sure..you may catch a new beanie at a fest.
    Or just wait until the end of Electric Picnic and collect a tractor full! Sheesh, the amount of waste...I digress, good luck with the beanie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Pillow Talk? Or was next to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Shop was called Colourfield AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

I think it was called Colourfield. Really nice stuff in there. There was a sign in the window giving contact details the last time I looked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

There was a shop called Colourfield over the summer, but it was next door to the Head shop (or maybe next-door-but one). So I'm not sure if it's the one you meant.

The sign with contact details disappeared from the window a few days ago, it looks like someone else is fitting out the shop now.

Advertisement