Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum town centre - shops

• 18-11-2008 2:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭

I was going to pay my first visit to that snow and rock shop at the centre when I noticed that Hughes and hughes have opened a new shop next door. And so Dundrum centre has finally gotten a proper bookshop. It's fairly extensive with a very good range of books. It's not as good as the borders shop in blanchardstown but miles better then the Easons in the centre.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Rosser

Shame Borders didn't open a branch in Dundrum the one in Blanch is amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭IronMan

I always heard about this magical Borders in Blanch, so headed over there last Sunday. What is the fuss? It is a bookstore that sells a limited range of fast moving titles, and has a starbucks. Massive swing of the mickey.

Chapters in Parnell street is a far better shop, an enormous range of books, a great second hand section, and as cheap as chips. But no snappleberry mocha frappachinos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

What is the snow and rock shop??? Is that the thing they have built over the pond?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    What is the snow and rock shop??? Is that the thing they have built over the pond?
    It's the climbing/skiig shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Judging by the fat man in a red suit that appears to live there, I'd say that was Santa's new pad.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,109 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

no - its up on the third floor - outside. Leave the centre via the exits at Tesco and hang a left - there are a few shops up along the tesco carpark exit now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Rosser

IronMan wrote: »
    I always heard about this magical Borders in Blanch, so headed over there last Sunday. What is the fuss? It is a bookstore that sells a limited range of fast moving titles, and has a starbucks. Massive swing of the mickey.

Chapters in Parnell street is a far better shop, an enormous range of books, a great second hand section, and as cheap as chips. But no snappleberry mocha frappachinos.
    Yeah? You probably went in to Eason

Advertisement