Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A4 Long Wheel Base

Options
  • 18-11-2008 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭

Audi have introduced an Audi A4 Long Wheel Base for the Chinese market.

A common complaint I hear about the mid-size luxury cars (A4, 3 Series, C-Class) is that there's not enough room in the rear seats.

Out of curiosity, if you were in the market for a new car and were looking at this segment, would something like this interest you?

(Please note, this is not a thread about how the A4 is not a luxury car, how you don't care how much room is in the rear because you'd rather have a Superb/Legacy etc. etc.).

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

No. If I wanted a bigger Audi I'd buy an A6.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Think it's a great idea. Why pay thousands more for the next model up when all your after is a couple more inches in the back :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Next model up will be correspondingly wider too. Audi won't give away a stretched A4 for nothing either.

Advertisement