Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas extension works,sandyford&temp pedestrian crossing

Options
  • 18-11-2008 10:29am

Hey all,

Every day to and fro work I am taking my life into my own hands due to the ridiculous temporary pedestrian crossing on Burton Hall rd.

They have placed two rotating stop signs which the drivers just either dont see or dont care about. I've lost count of the amount of times I've nearly got hit by a car!

Whoever is doing the road works there used to have a guy in a high vis jacket come out at the same time as the signs turning but obviously he doesnt want to take his life into his hands anymore so isnt bothering!

Its only a matter of time before someone gets hit by a car so who the hell do I talk to about this? They really need proper lights as those rotating signs are pointless!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Moved from Dubin City

Advertisement