Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 09 bugs?

• 18-11-2008 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭

Hadn't come across this before... Rooney killed an opponent from behind, but advantage was played for about 10 mins of the 90, then when the ball finally went out of play, Rooney got a "second" yellow, and then a red.

He never got a first yellow card, and remained on the pitch after being shown the red. I guess the tackle was so bad it deserved a straight red, but the ref only gives yellows after the ball goes out of play? I dunno.... never came across such a massive screw up before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Rainyface

Had one last night, Was playing in the boards league, Liverpool V liverpool. Other lad scored a goal and it registered as an OG. I got the goal awarded to my Liverpool Team. Was very confusing!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Hadn't come across this before... Rooney killed an opponent from behind, but advantage was played for about 10 mins of the 90, then when the ball finally went out of play, Rooney got a "second" yellow, and then a red.

He never got a first yellow card, and remained on the pitch after being shown the red. I guess the tackle was so bad it deserved a straight red, but the ref only gives yellows after the ball goes out of play? I dunno.... never came across such a massive screw up before.

After Rooney committed the first bookable offence, did he do the same any time in the subsequent 10 minute period?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »

Yeah this has napped to me loads of times! Update today might have fixed it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

FutureGuy wrote: »
    After Rooney committed the first bookable offence, did he do the same any time in the subsequent 10 minute period?

Nope. I don't think he even had a touch of the ball....he def didn't have any more tackles.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Strange that, I don't like the way the ref doesn't stop the game for a straight red I can understand the yellow, but sometimes it takes a while for the ball to go out of play!!

Other than that, I haven't noticed anystrange bugs!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Hmmm, happened again last night, Heinze got a "second" yellow for a foul that deserved a straight red, but I had advantage. He stayed on the pitch after getting the red card.

Advertisement