Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Jewellery Maker

Options
  • 18-11-2008 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to get a ring made for my girlfriend for Christmas and was wondering if anyone here could point me in the direction of a place that will do this in Dublin. I have a small opal stone that I would like to get attached to a silver ring for <€100. Does anyone know of a place where I can get this done?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Try the Powerscourt Townhouse Centre between Clarendon Street and South William Street. There are (were?) a few in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

There's a guy on either Duke Street or South Anne Street that's good and very cheap. I think it's Sth Anne St actually.
    You have to go upstairs, he's above a cheese shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Try the place on the south quays upstairs beside messers maguire.
    My cousin got a ring made there that he designed - exceptional service! Not sure about the price though.

enda1 wrote: »
    the south quays upstairs beside messers maguire
    Burgh Quay. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Martin Gear on Dorset Street, Ive seen his work and it is excelent

• Advertisement

dancor wrote: »
    Martin Gear on Dorset Street, Ive seen his work and it is excelent
    It just so happens......

DorsetStreetLowerMartinGear-1.jpg