Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Web Hosting Forum

Options
  • 18-11-2008 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Im not sure if this is the right forum but here goes.

For as long as I can remember the Web Hosting forum has been closed and I kind of bothers me because this one of my main interests. Im sure there maybe others but I havent come across any other forum that has been closed in the same way..

I am aware that the reason for the closure was down to people having bi**h fights and constant rants about hosting providers..

Im sure that by now those people have either moved on or learned their lesson.

I really like boards and it has come a long way since I first joined..I come here when I want to discuss anything but when it comes to web hosting I am being forced to go elsewhere.

Is anyone else with me when I say I would like it reopened. Even for a trial period of a month or two to see how things go.

Comments

Advertisement