Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will having a traffic quota cap on my broadband affect my online play?

Options
  • 18-11-2008 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

hey alll,
    this is probably a stuid question but i need to know the answer, im getting an xbox and im guna be playing online fifa09 mostly id say, i have a 30GB a month cap on my broadband usage (total of downloading and uploading) How much will just general playing online affect my cap?
    cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

I wouldn't worry about it, 30gigs a month is plenty unless your downloading large files every single day.

You also have to go over the cap by a decent amount for your service provider to get annoyed with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

General play? No. You wouldn't even use half that from general play unless you were gaming 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Its the downloading from Xbox live that could do ya over though!

Advertisement