Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New moderators on the beat.

Options
  • 18-11-2008 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

*Imperial March music in the background* Welcome your new moderators, ned78 and pclancy. They have taken over from RoundyMooney who done some sterling work to make the forum what it is. Be nice to them!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

"Ruu"!!! please!! "done"some sterling work??

tsk tsk tsk tsk

Thanks to mr mooney for coming in "ab initio" and welcome to the new Mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Woot! Thanks Ruu. No harm in giving you a background on why I'm here. I've flown a plank for about 28 hours, but then ran out of money to complete the PPL (I'll finish it in about 2 years at this rate), but I've a nice flight sim setup at home that's eaten a fair bit of cash.

I might not be an expert at all things Aviatory, but I've plenty of modding experience as I run miniclub.ie. I'll do my level best to be a very fair mod, and keep the heavy stick away as long as possible before braking it out. Above all, I'm here to help in any way I can! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

nice one on promotion bud

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭nag

Yeah, great sig!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Thanks Ruu, me i'm learning to fly in New Zealand at the moment, not fulltime just at least once or twice a week and hope to get my PPL by next Summer all going well! NZ is amazing for all things aviation related so its great fun.

Lets not become another PPRUNE :) Lots of good debating and interesting chat is what we need :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement