Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Corps to deliver match ball tonight for Munster V All blacks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

It was very cool, the match lived up to all the hype.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

Nice to see the air corps portrayed in a good light for change. Very impressive, well done to all concerned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

dam i missed that...any online footage anywhere? Great match it was so close! The mini-haka from the Munster Kiwis was excellent :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

pclancy wrote: »
    dam i missed that...any online footage anywhere? Great match it was so close! The mini-haka from the Munster Kiwis was excellent :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSPASk5M7wQ&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

What a waste of the Air corps time. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Bond-007 wrote: »
    What a waste of the Air corps time. :mad:

OH GOD, it was good and great PR if anything else, besides it's nothing new it happens in the US and the UK quite a bit.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

vulcan57 wrote: »
    Nice to see the air corps portrayed in a good light for change. Very impressive, well done to all concerned.

Well said, the air corps don't get much press so fair play i say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭diverdriver

At least it gave them a role, of sorts. It's not as if they're busy with operational flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭durandal01

With all the goings on in Limerick lately, I would have thought the delivery of the ball by the Garda helicopter would have been better PR.

Advertisement