Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Revenue VRT calculator acting up

Options
  • 18-11-2008 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

I have been following Msport Coupe diesel( e92) values on the revenue calculator over past few months. An 08 one was valued somewhere around 44k which was fair enough. (New 52). The value today is 57K!! Its like its reverted back to old value of coupe before budget changes in July. I suspect its a temporary error? The SE model of coupe is not affected..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭robbie99

Yeah, I noticed that as well. For the past few months the OMSP was exactly 90% of the list price. BMW have put their prices up effective Dec 1st. (UK prices remain unchanged!) Maybe an error was made when the new prices were being inputed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

Must be a mistake. It was fairly accurate uptil time I checked it today. Petrol coupe unaffected and SE diesel, its just the MSport diesel that is acting up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Brewster

Robbie, just seen that. Thanks. BMW Ireland at a time when they are struggling to sell cars have actually decided to increase costs of cars by a couple of grand?? I find this hard to understand.

Obviously this will affect OMSP slightly....

Advertisement