Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

orestes wrote: »
    Leinster Langers? :pac:

Welcome aboard buddy, get ready to whoop some culchie ass

*does secret handshake*
    What about Leinster Ladyboys orestes!?:pac: We might like our bacon and caggage, but it bates Pimms and vol-au-vents which I hear is ye're staple diet in the Pale!

As for the whole Munster Mafia, it is certainly intended as a bit of light hearted banter for the board. It was previously frowned upon for an unexplained reason, but as long as people have a bit of sense and as orestes said it doesn't become cliquey or intimidating for new users, I fail to see the harm in it. Judging by the bit of banter over the past few pages, I'm obviously not alone in seeing it as a positive for the board. It is what it is, a bit of aul craic and not to be taken in any way seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

i would like to join the L.L.

id be willing to put aside my grudge towards Orestes after his heinous betrayal during the royal rumble debacle.

how bout :

power of the pale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Looks like we will have to start recruiting new members to keep up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

pingu_girl wrote: »
    Looks like we will have to start recruiting new members to keep up.

Tis quality that matters, girl, not quanitity. We have the hunger to succeed, the innate savagery that comes with being from Munster and the ability to hurl on our sides. They've got numbers and nowt else.:pac:

Anybody got any cures for a delayed hangover? woke up at 8am fresh as a daisy now..ughhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

flahavaj wrote: »
    Tis quality that matters, girl, not quanitity. We have the hunger to succeed, the innate savagery that comes with being from Munster and the ability to hurl on our sides. They've got numbers and nowt else.:pac:

I'VE got an U-12's South Tipp Hurling medal. Started full foward in front of about 200 people in Semple Stadium.

We're just better

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I'VE got an U-12's South Tipp Hurling medal. Started full foward in front of about 200 people in Semple Stadium.

We're just better

Primary school gaeilge football west waterford champions 2 years in a row bah! that and the self proclaimed beshest yo-yoest on the pw forum.

HONESTLY I CHALLENGE ANYBODY!
    Gerard.C wrote: »
    We're just better
    And proper order!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

pingu_girl wrote: »
    Primary school gaeilge football west waterford champions 2 years in a row bah! that and the self proclaimed beshest yo-yoest on the pw forum.

Womens Gaelic doesn't count, might as well be tiddlywinks.

Won Leinster medals in rugby, frisbee and GAA before 18 and in chess won British isles medals and represented Leinster. woo woo woo

Bubs101 wrote: »

Won Leinster medals in rugby, frisbee and GAA before 18 and in chess won British isles medals and represented Leinster. woo woo woo

Any Gaelic > Frisbee

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Won Leinster medals in rugby,

who'd ya play for? I was Scrum half for CUS :o (they are utter shoite) but stopped playing after 2nd year in schools after telling my coach (gob****e teacher who had played less rugby than me in his life) to go eff himself. The man had just taken a talent bunch of players who in first year beat Rock, Clongowes etc and made em ****e (like all CUS teams) and caused most of our good players to stop playing.

my dad played for Garryowen and LLaneli, fecker made us all look bad in comparison

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

You can win medals by playing frisbee?

ScumdogV2 wrote: »
    You can win medals by playing frisbee?

Crate of beer which is better than any prize if your 16

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Leinster all the way... Munster Muppets are apparently like NWO, full of drunks, and massive ego's :p

Anyway just onto tell you all (Sure most know) TEW 05 is now freeware. TEW is like the Football Manager of Wrestling its pretty sweet. Update is being worked on now but thier is a few from the likes of 05/06 around anyway which are fun for the moment. You can get them at bobinic.com

The download is here http://www.greydogsoftware.com/home.php

• Registered Users Posts: 11,350 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

ha ha, went to college with most of the mayo ladies team that won all those all-irelands a few years ago, jesus you wouldn't want to say that in their presence they would bate the head off you.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

And more importantly like Michelle Mc Cool...
    Leinster People...Smart sexy and Powerful.:)

Rjd2 wrote: »
    And more importantly like Michelle Mc Cool...

skinny, annoying and fake :P

rossie1977 wrote: »
    ha ha, went to college with most of the mayo ladies team that won all those all-irelands a few years ago, jesus you wouldn't want to say that in their presence they would bate the head off you.

Was with a Kerry female who did quite well for herself and said it to her face, then went to one of her matches and it was like a Khali vs. Kane match, no flow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

i would like to join the L.L.

you wanna join the ladies lounge?!....fair enough :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Keep an eye on this Bubs you may have World War 3 on your hands. Its all fun and games till someone slags someones tractor.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Keep an eye on this Bubs you may have World War 3 on your hands. Its all fun and games till someone slags someones tractor.

who knows one of us keyboard warriors could be John The Bull Hayes, now there is one farmer whos tractor you wouldent wanna mess with!

• Advertisement

*hic*

lads the munster is ours this year. wait till we bayte them out of it, oh the hiccin that will be done. till be something else lads.

damo is god, i bow down to him. he is better. them leinster langers wouldnt know how to handle damo, we'd show him how its done boy. he is better than us all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

ScumdogV2 wrote: »

Couldn't believe it when I saw the ad for that the other day, is a sequel really needed...and probably a bad one at that :/

Anyone else seen transformers 2 yet?

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Anyone else seen transformers 2 yet?

Yeah, not bad...by no means fantastic...but, not bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

brolly wrote: »
    Yeah, not bad...by no means fantastic...but, not bad!

Better or worse than the first one?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

OK, i know the MMA forum is
    <<<

But i was just wondering if anyone knows if UFC 100 will be on chorus?
    I only have it in about 2 days and heard they show UFC on it :o

setanta showed ufc, no setanta no ufc :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,995 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

The UFC has confirmed that fans in the UK & Ireland will definitely get to see UFC 100 broadcast live, probably on Virgin1 as they showed the last series of The Ultimate Fighter.

After that they'll sort out who will be the regular carrier for UFC in this region.

NO NO NO NO NO! I finally got the text I was dreading this morning. The mother wanted to know if it was okay if herself, the father and my brother and sister could come over in August for a few days to see me. I couldn't exactly say no, could I?

Of course, I've just explained all this to the missus. Naturally enough, she says "Cool! I can finally meet them at last:)"

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONON

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

C-B-G wrote: »
    Better or worse than the first one?

basically it is more of the same, more explosions (and bigger at that), more humour, more megan fox (always a plus), just more of everything! i really enjoyed it, but dont get bogged down by it, just go in and enjoy the damn thing and dont attempt to pick part the plot....because there is none! but it is a very enjoyable movie!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement