Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭camero

i dont no maybe a hour our 2 then i will have to go find where the lookers are so ffs :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

camero wrote: »
    i dont no maybe a hour our 2 then i will have to go find where the lookers are so ffs :mad:

Don't let the missus see you talking about other women, mate she'll have your balls for earrings.:pac:

no the lockers for pluging my phone 20 euro for it

no the lockers for pluging my phone 20 euro for it

Be Gob you're alright so I suppose, she'll hardly give out about that in fairness. They must be on the high rate of electricity at 20 quid to charge an aul mobile though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Heading to Oxegen tomorrow night, not going to get down on Friday (Typical as that's the night Bloc Party are on who are the main band I wanna see. Then going on Sunday, should be fun.

Also Will Ferrell is the most unfunny actor ever. No exceptions, I can't watch a film with Will Ferrell in it without getting sick half way through.

• Advertisement

i no only paid 200 euro for the 2 tics now that was look

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Heading to Oxegen tomorrow night, not going to get down on Friday (Typical as that's the night Bloc Party are on who are the main band I wanna see. Then going on Sunday, should be fun.

Also Will Ferrell is the most unfunny actor ever. No exceptions, I can't watch a film with Will Ferrell in it without getting sick half way through.

Stranger than Fiction is very good, it helps that Maggie is involved though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

20 euro to charge a phone?! :eek: *faints*

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Night at the Roxbury FTW

20 euro to charge a phone?! :eek: *faints*

I'd leave it at home to be honest, chances are I'd be so demented I'd eat it or drop it or something.:pac:

• Advertisement

but its a ipjone 3gs 32gb there like gold dust to get any way there is about 10 in front off her now

guys she is one the way back so have to go see yous some time in the next day or 2

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

flahavaj wrote: »
    I'd leave it at home to be honest, chances are I'd be so demented I'd eat it or drop it or something.:pac:

it is headwreckin when it dies though, especially that the heineken people are telling you to turn on your bluetooth for free stuff and it destroys your battery just to give you a flashing "disco" phone!

Have fun/Wear condoms

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Have fun/Wear condoms

stop contradicting yourself

listen to the man really

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,235 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

stop contradicting yourself

listen to the man really

If I sent the missus off to buy drink and it took her an hour to get back I wouldn't expect to be needing condoms!

DM-ICE wrote: »
    If I sent the missus off to buy drink and it took her an hour to get back I wouldn't expect to be needing condoms!

your next post is no 1000 it better be epic or ive got several epic fail posts lined up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

your next post is no 1000 it better be epic or ive got several epic fail posts lined up ;)

We already have a fail thread on the go, no need for another one dude :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,592 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

i just got here and it is my 1st one so who nows what its going to like in my tent on my phone while my gf is looking for the loo where is she . she was ban gone for about 20 min :confused: must ring her ;)

???
    since when is this Marco

orestes wrote: »
    We already have a fail thread on the go, no need for another one dude :D

ill just wait and see what he does an perhaps have to make an epic epic fail post in his honour in the other thread so.

• Advertisement

Since he arrived at Oxygen 3 hours ago and their was a drunk girl without a tent

So how has that Leinster Ladyboys' recruitment drive been going? Ye've gone very quiet over there in the Pale, did ye run out of Hoyne-Ken or something?:pac:

So how has that Leinster Ladyboys' recruitment drive been going? Ye've gone very quiet over there in the Pale, did ye run out of Hoyne-Ken or something?:pac:

Back to your room temperature guinnes and cabbage and spuds you, our power will make itself felt when the time is right ;)

Back to your room temperature guinnes and cabbage and spuds you, our power will make itself felt when the time is right ;)

Munster = the home of Jameson = Win

There is nothing wrong with porter, nor cabbage nor spuds i will have you know. Personally I prefer my porter cold from the tap, but better men than me would swear by a large bottle off the shelf.

You should try some bacon and cabbage yourself O Ladyboy Leader, it might put some hair on your chest and a spring in your step, not to mind dispelling the delusions of grandeur that your staple diet of Evian and smoked kippers have given you.:pac:

There is nothing wrong with porter, nor cabbage nor spuds i will have you know. Personally I prefer my porter cold from the tap, but better men than me would swear by a large bottle off the shelf.

You should try some bacon and cabbage yourself O Ladyboy Leader, it might put some hair on your chest and a spring in your step, not to mind dispelling the delusions of grandeur that your staple diet of Evian and smoked kippers have given you.:pac:

so ladyboys is now the offical Leinster faction eh, hmmm im leaning towards the Munster one atm ;)

Munster = the home of Jameson = Win

Not to mention the home of:

bulmers%20logo.gif

The elixir of life and official sponsors of the Munster Mafia. I hear, meanwhile that the Ladyboys are in talks with David Beckham Fragrances.:pac:

so ladyboys is now the offical Leinster faction eh, hmmm im leaning towards the Munster one atm ;)

You would be most welcome Mr Hunter to join the flock.

But be warned, absloute loyalty is expected and any misguided heel turns to the darkside will be dealt with a swift and decisive punishment. F*ck us over and you'll be fed to.............

mullane_198749t.jpg

THE MULLANIMAL

The title will be revealed at the same time as our new members reveal themselves and we take our place at the top of the PW mountain. Until then, you peasants and wannabes can have your time in the sun, it will make our eventual domination so much sweeter
    But be warned, absloute loyalty is expected and any misguided heel turns to the darkside will be dealt with a swift and decisive punishment. F*ck us over and you'll be fed to.............

The loyalty of your members is expected, but not given, of this I can assure you :cool:

• Advertisement

You would be most welcome Mr Hunter to join the flock.

hmm tempted, care to sweaten the deal... i can be bought :D
    SPL3201.jpg

to paraphrase what i said earlier... Jameson's could = Win for the Munster mafia in this case

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement