Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

The title will be revealed at the same time as our new members reveal themselves and we take our place at the top of the PW mountain. Until then, you peasants and wannabes can have your time in the sun, it will make our eventual domination so much sweeter

In other words "I've not signed anyone up yet, but I'm desperately scrambling for numbers.":pac::p
    The loyalty of your members is expected, but not given, of this I can assure you :cool:
    That sound uncannily likesomething this little fella would say::pac:

yoda1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

flahavaj wrote: »
    So how has that Leinster Ladyboys' recruitment drive been going? Ye've gone very quiet over there in the Pale, did ye run out of Hoyne-Ken or something?:pac:

Us sexy, smart and powerful Leinster types are to busy admiring our individual sexiness in the beautiful summer to indulge in petty warfare with ye Munster creatures.;)
    P.S Leinster trashed Munster this year in the Heineken Cup.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Us sexy, smart and powerful Leinster types are to busy admiring our individual sexiness in the beautiful summer to indulge in petty warfare with ye Munster creatures.;)

id reply to this but this is banter and when it comes to rugby i dont banter i own.

Be Gor, i'd say you "admire" yourself several times a day horsebox, wrist like Popeye have ya?.:p:pac:

Heineken Cup? Is that even a sport?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

In other words "I've not signed anyone up yet, but I'm desperately scrambling for numbers.":pac::p

I take time and care in selecting my apprentice. Numbers do not guarantee success, they lead to dissent. Only two at any given time, this is the path to power and victory.
    That sound uncannily likesomething this little fella would say::pac:

yoda1.jpg

Wrong side my friend

*points at avatar*

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    Wrong side my friend

*points at avatar*

Be Gor, whether you're dark side, south side or west side, your light sabre is no match for the bos of my trusty hurl.

Be Gor, whether you're dark side, south side or west side, your light sabre is no match for the bos of my trusty hurl.

Your arrogance will be your undoing :cool:

Your arrogance will be your undoing :cool:

I always thought t'would be my ignorance to be honest. Born ignorant according to the mother. She's right too.:pac:

I always thought t'would be my ignorance to be honest. Born ignorant according to the mother. She's right too.:pac:

There is wisdom in her words

/adds mammy flahavaj to the list of potential apprentices, mostly just for the fun of the idea of seeing you get spanked by your mammy on here :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

*hic*

Veery bad

• Advertisement

pingu_girl wrote: »
    *hic*

Veery bad

DRINKING BUDDY! \o/

*hic*

orestes if I see you, I am going to give you the most friendly loving headbutt at rammstein.

I ran away from a hous4e party twas not happening for me

You don't know what I look like, so you're gonna just have to headbutt people randomly and hope you get me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

They finally changed my username :)

You don't know what I look like, so you're gonna just have to headbutt people randomly and hope you get me :D

The usual saturday night soooo *orestes why'd ya ban me" *boom* to be fair it never goes down well.

Why was there so many people out on a thursday night thought in all fairness ridiculas carry on arra.

Sould I go back to the house party?

Nahh... stay!!

CMpunked wrote: »
    They finally changed my username :)

*looks at new username*

*gets banhammer*
    The usual saturday night soooo *orestes why'd ya ban me" *boom* to be fair it never goes down well.

Why was there so many people out on a thursday night thought in all fairness ridiculas carry on arra.

The thing is this wouldn't be the first time I've been physically threatened in real life over a mod matter. Some people take this internet stuff waaaaaay too seriously.

House party might not be a good idea, if it was worth being at you wouldn't have left I guess

The thing is this wouldn't be the first time I've been physically threatened in real life over a mod matter. Some people take this internet stuff waaaaaay too seriously.

Lol really do tell? I wouldnt really headbutt you to be fair
    House party might not be a good idea, if it was worth being at you wouldn't have left I guess

I didnt leave I was in the club invited back, pack of wrechs going, I decide to run for home, Phones hoping I think ill stay here. its a bit of a naw buzz.

*looks at new username*

*gets banhammer*

I actually had this name picked for years, It being my initials and how i used to be into the new version of punk, my music tastes have evolved since.

But its a great gamertag when your in a game with a bunch of americans and they have really slow pronunciations, so you hear them going "C...M.....PuuuunkeD.....WTF is that?!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

You would be most welcome Mr Hunter to join the flock.

But be warned, absloute loyalty is expected and any misguided heel turns to the darkside will be dealt with a swift and decisive punishment. F*ck us over and you'll be fed to.............

mullane_198749t.jpg

THE MULLANIMAL

Stay loyal, however, and you'll be protected like no other net in the country!

brendancummins.jpg

Eyes on the prize as always from Brenny

• Advertisement

Anyone going to the Munster final on Sunday? 'Twill be a fearsome battle, the bloods up already and its only the Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I am. I have mates on the Tipp panel so I'll head down after the match in Clare tomorrow. I'm looking forard to the Leinster Final more tbh

I am. I have mates on the Tipp panel so I'll head down after the match in Clare tomorrow. I'm looking forard to the Leinster Final more tbh

Any predictions?

I'd say on the tight pitch in Ennis Clare will give ye a right game.

going to be hiccing like mad later incase i post anything a lil bit odd you know now.

im opening one of my bday presents :D
    m302.jpg

edit: ooo thats a big pic

Oh stop man, some people go way too far. I've actually been embarrased to be in the company of some people having seen in person how seriously they take posting on message boards.:eek:

going to be hiccing like mad later incase i post anything a lil bit odd you know now.

im opening one of my bday presents :D
    m302.jpg

edit: ooo thats a big pic

Giz a sup bai.

Giz a sup bai.

here you go fella
    health_20070430_alcohol_whiskey.jpg

Drink is evil, step away from the whiskey lads.

here you go fella
    health_20070430_alcohol_whiskey.jpg

Cheers my good man.

Care for a

arganese-cigars-b.jpg

• Advertisement

maybe after several more of what im drinking at the mo man. So many nights ive finished with one of those or something similar when id never usually partake.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement