Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Gerard C speaks the trutha s ever.

You see Ladyboys, ye need to learn that what ye are up against is an inexorable force that no man on this earth has the power to conquer. Being a member of the Munster Mafia isn't just about an internet forum of a few posts here and there. Its a way of life, a calling that comes from deep within your big thick ignorant country soul.

Its about adding a totally superfluous "bai" to the end of a sentence, not on purpose, but because leaving it out would be like omitting the full stop.

Its about wearing your county colours (GAA not any other "sports") while abroad in England, not because you think for a second they'll recognise it, but just to show the f*ckers they'll never keep you down.

Its about the magic of a Championship Sunday, when the excitement that has been building in your belly all week, erupts in a guttural roar as the teams march around the perimeter of the pitch in Thurles.

Its about leaving a pub at five in the morning, not bacause they've stopped serving, but because you've cleaned them out of large bockles off the shelf.

Its about putting two taybags into the cup for your cuppa, because the mother told you 'twould put hairs on your chest.

Its about living your life with a smile on your face, and not taking yourself too seriously and realising that what one man might brand "acting the muppet," is just a little bit of harmless fun to countless others.

Its like fearing nothing or no man, because no one could ever hurt you more than the aul lad hitting you a well deserved schkelp across the back of the knees with a lengtyh of wavin piping.

Gerard.C wrote: »
    We are men born of tradition. We are accepting of all but wary of those we don't know, or "outsiders" as we call them. They tend to lump us into one category. "Oh yis are bogger culchies". We're not. We're men of Munster, Men Of Ireland. And lest we forget the Pingu_Women of our Emerald Isle. We are a unit that, if active in the days of yore, would stood proudly alongside Plunkett, Pearse and McBride and not shunned them as some had done. We wouldn't have cast a black cloud over any man who sang a Soldiers Song. When we are proclaimed "Bacon and Cabbage" eaters by those who dine on Bagels and Lattes, we have no alternative. Our Brotherhood was shunned by those who suffer the misfortune of being a native of Leinster. It shant continue!

This is poetry bai, I'm in emotional turmoil after reading that.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Beautifully but bahs simply beautiful I'm welling up with pride reading the past few posts :o
    *shakes bounty hunters hand* Welcome Onboard bai you made the right choice!

Who likes me new Sig?

pingu_girl wrote: »
    Beautifully but bahs simply beautiful I'm welling up with pride reading the past few posts :o

Who likes me new Sig?

Haha, I'd prefer the Mullanimal myself at least he's hurled a bit this year and doesn't charge as much for the aul oil, but anything that shows off the sacred white and blue is fine by me.:pac:

flahavaj wrote: »
    Haha, I'd prefer the Mullanimal myself at least he's hurled a bit this year and doesn't charge as much for the aul oil, but anything that shows off the sacred white and blue is fine by me.:pac:

You dont get it do you?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Who likes me new Sig?

cheers lady pingu and tis true such beautiful words, the boyo's speak the truth hense no Leinster ladyboys have spoken up in objection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Oh dear, I would try and discuss these matters with you all but it appears that you are all speaking in some kind of brutish language that I can't quite decipher. It's almost like trying to communicate with neanderthals or foreign folks, the basic ability for comprehension is there, but the ability to express oneself coherently is absent.

If only there were some other Leinster folks around, I want to chat to someone without needing to refer to a bilingual dictionary every time someone posts

You dont get it do you?

Haha I do now, cheers. "What happen't bai?"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

orestes wrote: »
    Oh dear, I would try and discuss these matters with you all but it appears that you are all speaking in some kind of brutish language that I can't quite decipher. It's almost like trying to communicate with neanderthals or foreign folks, the basic ability for comprehension is there, but the ability to express oneself coherently is absent.

If only there were some other Leinster folks around, I want to chat to someone without needing to refer to a bilingual dictionary every time someone posts

True.
    My dishwasher broke the other day, I for the first time in years had to wash everything by hand. Horrible experience for such a trendy multicultural Leinster person like me. :(

Rjd2 wrote: »
    True.
    My dishwasher broke the other day, I for the first time in years had to wash everything by hand. Horrible experience for such a trendy multicultural Leinster person like me. :(

Try milking a hundred head of prime Friesan cattle at 6 in the morning by hand and the paws crippled with the cold of a frosty morning and you'll know a thing or two about hardship bai.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

There it is again, the snobby, Holier Than Thou attitude that will ultimatley be yer downfall. Once again we are shunned by the Hierarchy for staying true to our roots and heritage, the same heritage that went out Leinsters back window many moons ago. It's as clear as daylight what we're saying bai. The blatant denial of facts is a slap in the face, not only to the Munster Mafia, but to the Boys of the Old Brigade who would no doubt have been honoured to be apart of the Munster Mafia, and in turn we'd have shared their Broad Black Brimmer as our uniform. Carry on with your Abercrombie wearing "troops" who will leave your side the second there is a sale on i-phones, we won't be put down by words!!

"Sons of the Gael! Men of the Pale! The long watched day is breaking!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

http://www.lamebook.com

I'll take one quote from it . .

"Have you ever wondered if your Mom kissed you after giving your Dad a blow job? I bet you are now"!

Good grief.

There it is again, the snobby, Holier Than Thou attitude that will ultimatley be yer downfall. Once again we are shunned by the Hierarchy for staying true to our roots and heritage, the same heritage that went out Leinsters back window many moons ago. It's as clear as daylight what we're saying bai. The blatant denial of facts is a slap in the face, not only to the Munster Mafia, but to the Boys of the Old Brigade who would no doubt have been honoured to be apart of the Munster Mafia, and in turn we'd have shared their Broad Black Brimmer as our uniform. Carry on with your Abercrombie wearing "troops" who will leave your side the second there is a sale on i-phones, we won't be put down by words!!

EPIC. Jesus ger, I'd go to war and die for you if you were at this stuf everyday. Heroic.:pac:

True.

Don't worry my Leinster brother, join my forces and soon we will have Munster folks to do our dirty tasks for us, can't have us Leinster folks getting our hands dirty with such things

It's called progress my friend, to a brighter and better future, under the Leinster NWO

Try milking a hundred head of prime Friesan cattle at 6 in the morning by hand and the paws crippled with the cold of a frosty morning and you'll know a thing or two about hardship bai.

Or knitting 7 wooly jumpers BY HAND down the pub for the new bon baby cousin in America with the father in the horrors making a show of ya.

Then coming home half tore trying to use the auld singer sowing machine to engrave Luan, Dé Máirt, An Chéadaoin,Déardaoin,Aoine,Dé Sathairn, and Domhnach into em with a dodgey Needle the heart would be broke clean off ya.

Seeing as it Thursday I'm off for a few small wans. Slán

True.

328280_f520.jpg

Leinster lady boy in doing some hard work shocker!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

328280_f520.jpg

Leinster lady boy in doing some hard work shocker!!!!!

Leinster people are not scared of hard work.:mad:
    Last week I misplaced my remote and had to change the TV by hand.
    Yes I was knackered at the end but I did not grumble. :cool:

Don't worry my Leinster brother, join my forces and soon we will have Munster folks to do our dirty tasks for us, can't have us Leinster folks getting our hands dirty with such things

It's called progress my friend, to a brighter and better future, under the Leinster NWO

See this now, he claims PROGRESS is the ENSLAVEMENT of the "Munster Folk". This is the egotistical, self-indulgent tripe that wont earn ye any fans outside of the few sheep already following ye! The Irish Republican Brotherhood that had the greatest Men and Women in Irish History under her title would be appaled at such a claim. Unity, Freedom, Equality? These will NOT be found in the Leinster Ladyboys group I'm afraid. Instead you will be met with pig ignorance and oppression and will be subject to the Hierarchy that is so very clear in the last few pages.

Leinster people are not scared of hard work.:mad:

They're not fond of it either!:pac:

See this now, he claims PROGRESS is the ENSLAVEMENT of the "Munster Folk". This is the egotistical, self-indulgent tripe that wont earn ye any fans outside of the few sheep already following ye! The Irish Republican Brotherhood that had the greatest Men and Women in Irish History under her title would be appaled at such a claim. Unity, Freedom, Equality? These will NOT be found in the Leinster Ladyboys group I'm afraid. Instead you will be met with pig ignorance and oppression and will be subject to the Hierarchy that is so very clear in the last few pages.

There is no equality, there is no freedom. This is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship by duty of our divine right. The Leinster folks are taking their rightful place as the rulers, as is the way it should be.

Don't worry, the Munster Mafia are still welcome in our New World Order, someone has to do the grunt work after all, and you will be treated kindly by your nw masters. All we ask for in return is your subservience. All you need do is take a knee and pledge your allegience to your new masters, and we can avoid unnecessary bloodshed.

• Advertisement

There is no equality, there is no freedom. This is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship by duty of our divine right. The Leinster folks are taking their rightful place as the rulers, as is the way it should be.

Don't worry, the Munster Mafia are still welcome in our New World Order, someone has to do the grunt work after all, and you will be treated kindly by your nw masters. All we ask for in return is your subservience. All you need do is take a knee and pledge your allegience to your new masters, and we can avoid unnecessary bloodshed.

Sounds suspiciously like the plantations abroad in Queen's County there horsebox and history will tell, these things always end in tears. You can try and keep the simple country man down, but oppression only feuls resentment and resentment breeds vengeance and believe you me Lord Leinster, the vengeance will be swift and bloody.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Sounds suspiciously like the plantations abroad in Queen's County there horsebox and history will tell, these things always end in tears. You can try and keep the simple country man down, but oppression only feuls resentment and resentment breeds vengeance and believe you me Lord Leinster, the vengeance will be swift and bloody.

ha Lord Leinster i love it, whats he gonna do next try and get you to kiss the rose.... i mean Harp?

Your Leinster Lords do not want resentment and we hope there will be no ned for vengeance. All we desire is your submission your recognition of our right to rule, and you will be treated kindly.

However, if we cannot have your respect, we will have your fear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Why should those inside the pale do farm work that those outside it are foolish enough to do for us. We have a great time waking up at 1 o'clock to not go to college while scalping off our parents while ye have to wake up at 6 to help them. Then we go travelling under the guise of teaching and get paid for it. Jackpot. Then inheritance starts to kick in

Damn right I'm afraid of hard work but then again I don't need it, Mafia have the grants sewn up

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Why should those inside the pale do farm work that those outside it are foolish enough to do for us. We have a great time waking up at 1 o'clock to not go to college while scalping off our parents while ye have to wake up at 6 to help them. Then we go travelling under the guise of teaching and get paid for it. Jackpot. Then inheritance starts to kick in

Damn right I'm afraid of hard work but then again I don't need it, Mafia have the grants sewn up

Exactly. Why bark when you have a dog? ;)

However, if we cannot have your respect, we will have your fear.
    You haven't earned our respect your "Lordship" (and I use the term with the deepedt comtempt) nor have you warranted our fear. The empty words of your Ladyboy comrade as he wades theough his sink in a pair of Marigolds, his hair in curlers and his make up askew, serves to only draw our derision.

"We declare the right of the people of Ireland to the ownership of Ireland, and to the unfettered control of Irish destinies, to be sovereign and indefeasible."

The only way you will make us bow down is to force us down and there is no bayonet sharp enough, nor butt of a rifle blunt enough to force us to demean ourselves and our heritage in such a way. As the men of our proclamation spoke it, so it shall be done.

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Why would those inside the pale do farm work when all the good land is centred around the Golden Vale, in Munster? We have a great time waking up at 1 o'clock beside the young stable boy we all rodgered in the Lords Mansion the night before, before indulging in a game of soggy biscuit we learned while at Eton. Then we go for a nice game of cricket, while quaffing brandy from our Union jack mugs. Jackpot. Then the hangover starts to kick in, so we mount our trusty horses and chase a few Catholics around the fields we stole from their grandfathers!

Damn right I'm afraid of hard work but then again I don't need it, the Queen's bloodstained pound is all I need.

Fixed.:pac:

Yer idea of "Grunt Work" is our idea of labour and fresh air. We're happy of the fact that we are allowed to go out and pick spuds or turn turf of our own free will. Lord knows if things were going yer way we'd be doing it, not out of choice but out of brute force. This is not a society any sane man would want to be a part of. Dictators come and they fall fast and hard.

Submission is not a term we are familiar with in the Munster Mafia lad. We are men in every sense of the word. We do not "expect" what we have not earned. We most certainly have not earned your complete and utter codswallop that you are throwing in our faces. Your opinions on us are unfounded superstitions that do nothing but prove your weakness in your role.

Perhaps our way of life is comical to you. Perhaps you need to venture outside your isolation chamber otherwise known as Leinster and see our Rural way of life. It will open your eyes to such pleasures as hunting cattle for the first feed at the cock of dawn, loading square bales as the hard summers work comes to a close for another turn of the calender, drawing silage as both a hobbie and a job, and the saw doctors.

We've seen yer modern, American way of life, and in all honesty, it is a stain on our glorious heritage.

Yer idea of "Grunt Work" is our idea of labour and fresh air. We're happy of the fact that we are allowed to go out and pick spuds or turn turf of our own free will. Lord knows if things were going yer way we'd be doing it, not out of choice but out of brute force. This is not a society any sane man would want to be a part of. Dictators come and they fall fast and hard.

Submission is not a term we are familiar with in the Munster Mafia lad. We are men in every sense of the word. We do not "expect" what we have not earned. We most certainly have not earned your complete and utter codswallop that you are throwing in our faces. Your opinions on us are unfounded superstitions that do nothing but prove your weakness in your role.

Perhaps our way of life is comical to you. Perhaps you need to venture outside your isolation chamber otherwise known as Leinster and see our Rural way of life. It will open your eyes to such pleasures as hunting cattle for the first feed at the cock of dawn, loading square bales as the hard summers work comes to a close for another turn of the calender, drawing silage as both a hobbie and a job, and the saw doctors.

We've seen yer modern, American way of life, and in all honesty, it is a stain on our glorious heritage.

Thanking this post alone does not do it justice. Absolutely beautiful post. I bow to your superior eloquence my good sir. Sensational.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Fixed.:pac:

Ironically, I'm a half breed with the other half coming from Surrey and my cousin went to Eaton, other one to Cambridge, Dad went to Oxford for a year before doing architecture and last time I was there I played (and won) a couple of pre-supper games of croquet.

You have no idea how good that lifestyle is and I would trade it in an instant for the D4 one and insulting it is so so so immature. Most people would kill for it

I'm sad that you've migrated to the football forum because you inherited Vince's position as my favourite poster here but now we can't agree on anything:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement