Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I am going to enjoy my lie in in the morning.

Before obviously i realise that i slept in and was supposed to be in work for 12. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

CMpunked wrote: »
    I am going to enjoy my lie in in the morning.

Before obviously i realise that i slept in and was supposed to be in work for 12. :)

It would be worse if you woke up a 7am and couldn't get back to sleep.

Decided to watch entourage this week (Piven). Haven't watched in ages.

Anyone watch entourage regularly?

DM-ICE wrote: »
    It would be worse if you woke up a 7am and couldn't get back to sleep.

If that happens DM... :mad:

I'll find you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Dublin are dying in this match. Poor Ciaran Whelan :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,532 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

LOL Dublin

If that happens DM... :mad:

I'll find you!

Did you get yer lie in?

No :(

No :(

:eek: Sorry to hear it man. Did you at least make it to work on time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Still in London. Limp Bizkit where demented altogeter going to make a bold bold statement and say.... BEST GIG IVE EVER BEEN TOO! and they didnt even have support.

How'd ye get on with the tallica?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Did they play N together now?

No sadly redman and method man weren't in London with them, They did play show me what you got and pollution place twas a tiny little sweatbox of a venue place was hopping/rough. They most certainly still got it. I was VERY surprised I lasted the whole hour and 40 min in the pit proves there life in me yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

pingu_girl wrote: »

How'd ye get on with the tallica?

weird metallica crowd, they all stood there singing along all night to songs, barely any moshing or crowd surfing or people jumping around like raving lunatics like you see at normal metallica concerts :eek:

nice to see metallica sing songs not usually part of their setlist such as turn the page and killing time, fight fire with fire and motorbreath also made a welcome appearance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

The Matrix now on TV. The most overrated movie of all time. What a pile of w**k.

camero wrote: »
    i am all over mtv oxegen shows in the back of interviews and in the front at the killers the guy in the avater ray bans sunglasses and emo hair cut

Eh?..I didnt see you once on it.
    The reason I know this guy is that he was xbox36016 etc btw if ye were wondering.

btw..Anyone watch Pure Mule..Excellent show

rossie1977 wrote: »
    weird metallica crowd, they all stood there singing along all night to songs, barely any moshing or crowd surfing or people jumping around like raving lunatics like you see at normal metallica concerts :eek:

nice to see metallica sing songs not usually part of their setlist such as turn the page and killing time, fight fire with fire and motorbreath also made a welcome appearance

supposedly Avenged Sevenfold were shít but every other act was supposed to be unbelieveable..Few of my friends went and said it was class

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

callaway92 wrote: »
    Eh?..I didnt see you once on it.
    The reason I know this guy is that he was xbox36016 etc btw if ye were wondering.

btw..Anyone watch Pure Mule..Excellent show

wooo moddly duties - altho not a major warning so no bold

iirc youve been told before about pointing out his former alias's, no need to do it as you know we can check ip addresses etc to confirm what youve said so let the fella have a clean slate with others as maybe he has reformed like you have before ;)

ive heard very mixed reviews of Pure Mule myself, maybe its like the marmite of Irish TV were you either love it or hate it.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    :eek: Sorry to hear it man. Did you at least make it to work on time?

Yeah, i was sitting thinking "If i leave now and it takes me15 minutes to walk, that leaves me with about another 10 minutes to sit here...."

Needless to say i had a taxi rang within that 10 minutes was up. :p

Fred Durst is like one of my heros, the song "almost over" is for me, that one song everyone believes was about them.
    Throughout secondary school i based my style and image on him.
    Backwards hat, little goatee, kept my pants saggin, a skateboard and a spray can for the taggin'.
    (please someone get that. :o)

Right ladies and gentlemen i am off to merry old england for a week so you wont see my handsome face around but when im back hopfully everything will be as kick assed relaxed as it is now.
    Providing BH doesnt accidently ban everyone or go on one of them mod-killing sprees that can happen every now and again.. ;)

So until next week or whenever i can get on to update my FB or whatever;

Lata Peeps! :D

Chris

ScumdogV2 wrote: »
    The Matrix now on TV. The most overrated movie of all time. What a pile of w**k.

you need to have a good lie-down :P one of the greatest sci-fi movies ever

callaway92 wrote: »
    supposedly Avenged Sevenfold were shít but every other act was supposed to be unbelieveable..Few of my friends went and said it was class

just caught the end of alice in chains set, really good, new singer excellent, avenged were shockingly bad, i cannot believe people actually buy their music, boring stuff, AIC should have been second on the bill and avenged pushed to the pre 6pm slot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

According to Pingu Girl, apparently my first "welcome as mod" thread here is now famous :cool:

My pizza story was bad. So is this, its in the cries of retail thread in the ranting and raving forum (One of the best threads you could read)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=61461291&postcount=275

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

The Munster Mafia is pleased to announce its latest signing. A fellow Waterford Man, a guy I've been scouting for quite a while on other boards, ladies and gentleman, welcome Mr EoinHeffernan.

Our grip around the throat of the board strengthens. First we invade the realm of the mods, now we strengthen our numbers. Soon the Ladyboys shall be no more.:pac:

orestes wrote: »
    According to Pingu Girl, apparently my first "welcome as mod" thread here is now famous :cool:

Yep sorry for leaving you hanging Orestes auld stock, some guy who was snooping around to see if me and rovert where the same person cause he went missing for a few days when I signed up posted roverts help desk about his banning in the thread in f4w then your mod thread came from that even little chico commented.
    flahavaj wrote: »
    The Munster Mafia is pleased to announce its latest signing. A fellow Waterford Man, a guy I've been scouting for quite a while on other boards, ladies and gentleman, welcome Mr EoinHeffernan.

Our grip around the throat of the board strengthens. First we invade the realm of the mods, now we strengthen our numbers. Soon the Ladyboys shall be no more.:pac:

Wahey Welcome Eoin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Fred Durst is like one of my heros, the song "almost over" is for me, that one song everyone believes was about them.
    Throughout secondary school i based my style and image on him.
    Backwards hat, little goatee, kept my pants saggin, a skateboard and a spray can for the taggin'.
    (please someone get that. :o)

i got it!! :D

i saw the footage from bizkit at download and mg they put on a great live show i have to say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Looks like my heroic comeback to football has been stalled again. Twisted my fecking knee last night. Can barely walk. I shall not give up though. Too much to prove :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

flahavaj wrote: »

and here was me thinking the MM hadnt been online for a few days, my fellow mod made quite the inflamatory comment in my welcome thread but instead of responding immeaditly i thought nah Flah, Ger and co will have more fun with that one but alas... maybe Mr Heffernam will step up to the plate

welcome Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Anyone seen GI Joe?, pretty good action movie to be fair,Better than i thought it would be tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

EdK wrote: »
    Anyone seen GI Joe?, pretty good action movie to be fair,Better than i thought it would be tbh

Sienna Miller's arse is epic in the Poster for it anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I've won tickets to the premiere of inglourious basterds!!! :D \o/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement