Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Cactus Col wrote: »
    I almost wish it was the scuts ... at least then I could almost make a case for taking the day off work.

Just a bit of indigestion, followed by an over abundance of energy for me.

You really don't, take it from me.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

lol @ scuts ya durty yokes

pingu_girl wrote: »
    lol @ scuts ya durty yokes

Don't be at me I'm not well.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Well there's a conversation I wasn't expecting when I opened this thread

/washes out eyes with wire brush

orestes wrote: »
    Well there's a conversation I wasn't expecting when I opened this thread

/washes out eyes with wire brush

Can I borrow your wire brush for the jacks?:pac:

• Advertisement

I am happy to report I'm back on the solids and firing on all cylinders again, thanks be to jaysus.

Tis fair hot though. You'd be wrecked in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Must say I am loving this model debate on Joe Duffy now. Personally I think everything should be endorsed by hot models with almsot unachievable bodies. Its how the world works.

Anyone who disagrees is either fat, ugly, blind, or all three. Or just stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Anyone ever get vertigo before?

Strange stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

gimmick wrote: »
    Must say I am loving this model debate on Joe Duffy now. Personally I think everything should be endorsed by hot models with almsot unachievable bodies. Its how the world works.

Anyone who disagrees is either fat, ugly, blind, or all three. Or just stupid.

The models must also be awful bitches in real life. And really stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

CMpunked wrote: »
    Anyone ever get vertigo before?

Strange stuff!

What is vertigo?

I could google it but for the sake of conversation i thought i'd ask.

Fierce warm ain't it. Clammy out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

Windy here.

The missus picked up a book for me today, "I never knew that about Ireland". Did you know that the first transatlantic flight landed in Galway? The guy who designed the White House was an Irishman? The phrase "paint the town red" arose from some pissed up wench from Dungarvan who went around slapping buildings with red paint in Leicester after a night of binge drinking? That Dungarvan has the squarest town square in Ireland?

Now you know.

ScumdogV2 wrote: »
    Windy here.

The missus picked up a book for me today, "I never knew that about Ireland". Did you know that the first transatlantic flight landed in Galway? The guy who designed the White House was an Irishman? The phrase "paint the town red" arose from some pissed up wench from Dungarvan who went around slapping buildings with red paint in Leicester after a night of binge drinking? That Dungarvan has the squarest town square in Ireland?

Now you know.

Hon Dungarvan bah!

Gone chilly now be gor.

ScumdogV2 wrote: »

The phrase "paint the town red" arose from some pissed up wench from Dungarvan who went around slapping buildings with red paint in Leicester after a night of binge drinking?

Now you know.

I like that one.

Ireland aren't very good are they? Also Thomond looks decidedly wierd with soccer goals on it.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Ireland aren't very good are they? Also Thomond looks decidedly wierd with soccer goals on it.

I didn't watch it.

To be honest them games don't mean much. I remember seeing ireland beat swedan 3-0 at lansdowne while they had Zlatan and Larsson up front and we had stan as manager and Liam Miller scored a screamer.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    I didn't watch it.

To be honest them games don't mean much. I remember seeing ireland beat swedan 3-0 at lansdowne while they had Zlatan and Larsson up front and we had stan as manager and Liam Miller scored a screamer.

This is indeed true. The ACRES of space we are leaving between midfield and attack is very worrying as is Trap's insistence on playing Kilbane and Whelan.

Four Waterford men in and around the Ireland team these days, a boy Eddie Nolan!!! What a f*cking county. If they had the balls to pick Murphy from Bohs it'd be five too.:pac:

This is indeed true. The ACRES of space we are leaving between midfield and attack is very worrying as is Trap's insistence on playing Kilbane and Whelan.

Four Waterford men in and around the Ireland team these days, a boy Eddie Nolan!!! What a f*cking county. If they had the balls to pick Murphy from Bohs it'd be five too.:pac:

Whelan look better with stoke so maybe its tactics. est leave tactic talk to the soccer forum.

Whats the deal with all the waterford lads, are they failed hurlers or what?

Whelan look better with stoke so maybe its tactics. est leave tactic talk to the soccer forum.

Whats the deal with all the waterford lads, are they failed hurlers or what?
    Too fond of the Brylcreem to hurl.:pac:

• Advertisement

Too fond of the Brylcreem to hurl.:pac:

They best be careful so, I am sure brillcream (Spelling error on purpose, don't want to be sued:p) made me go bald around 10 years too early.

They best be careful so, I am sure brillcream (Spelling error on purpose, don't want to be sued:p) made me go bald around 10 years too early.
    Twasn't the Brylcreem, you were just rubbing it in too hard.:pac:

Twasn't the Brylcreem, you were just rubbing it in too hard.:pac:

Thats actually possible!

Ladies and gentleman I give ye the bauld Eddie Moroney. The greatest commentator of all time. Vince should get this guy to do play-by-play.:pac:

"Georgie Kiely's injured he can't shtart!"

This one is SAVAGE, all of this is clips from actual commentary. Stick his name into youtube for more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I was at the game last night - got a few freebies through work. Must say, Thomond is a fantastic stadium. Its wasted on the ruggers tbh.

Awful game, and I left before the last goal which, by all accounts, was a screamer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I was at the game last night - got a few freebies through work. Must say, Thomond is a fantastic stadium. Its wasted on the ruggers tbh.

Awful game, and I left before the last goal which, by all accounts, was a screamer.

yeah twas a quality goal but that comment about the rugby ummm ahhh... no I cant justify banning you for that (repeats to self - i must not let power go to my head) :p

on a break from the course i'm doing which cos someone in my group didn't turn up today is extra long \0/ I just taught a load of Brazilians how and when to use the word "which" and then we had a good auld laugh at how bad Ireland were at football last night... o those Brazilians!

A dull aul day today.

Anyone listen to Eddie Moroney, what a hero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Its wasted on the ruggers tbh.
    Pffft. What other sport could possibly do justice to a stadium like that in Limerick? The turnoffs on the new motorway are not for towns or suburbs, they're for rugby clubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

A dull aul day today.

Anyone listen to Eddie Moroney, what a hero.

A fine Tipp man. He was apparantly commentating at the Aherlow-Moyle Rovers county final a year or two ago. I'd say he was ****ing twisted after that U-21 match. What a legend. You can buy that match on DVD, i saw it for sale in Pat Fox's in Cashel a few months ago but it was around €25, tits to that

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    A fine Tipp man. He was apparantly commentating at the Aherlow-Moyle Rovers county final a year or two ago. I'd say he was ****ing twisted after that U-21 match. What a legend. You can buy that match on DVD, i saw it for sale in Pat Fox's in Cashel a few months ago but it was around €25, tits to that
    Apparently he drives a van for teh Tipp Co-Op and the lads back at base have to turn off the radio when hes working, they do be p*ssing themslelves at the carry on of him. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement