Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I stepped down as mod about 4 weeks ago and I'm still not "unbolded".
    Can you still mod though or is it just the title associated with your username?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I stepped down as mod about 4 weeks ago and I'm still not "unbolded".

yep and his happened within a day or so weird eh, almost as if someones trying to tell you you should return as a full time mod ;)

or maybe remind some admin folk to unbold you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

I can confirm that Orestes is no longer PW Mod
    First Jeff, now Orestes. My wrestling world has been turned upside down.

*Cry*

Also *hic*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

What a weekend. I was last sober t about 1900hrs friday. I am awake now as my peasant neighbours are fighting again and therefore depriving me of sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

gimmick wrote: »
    What a weekend. I was last sober t about 1900hrs friday. I am awake now as my peasant neighbours are fighting again and therefore depriving me of sleep.

You are the best poster on this forum. I'd nearly say that I enjoy everything you post. Fair play to ya

• Advertisement

Aw shucks :)

Aw shucks :)

Tell me this now. I know you're a Prodigy fan, what do you make of Pendulum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Orestes is no longer a mod? :(

Nope, afraid not.

For personal reasons I have asked the admins to wish me to future endeavour me, probably best I do it this way then eventually get busted for repeatedly violating wellness and performing while on intoxicating substances :pac:

It's been a pleasure and a privelage folks (again) and I'll still be about a bit for ppv *hic*ing I hope :pac:

orestes wrote: »
    Nope, afraid not.

For personal reasons I have asked the admins to wish me to future endeavour me, probably best I do it this way then eventually get busted for repeatedly violating wellness and performing while on intoxicating substances :pac:

It's been a pleasure and a privelage folks (again) and I'll still be about a bit for ppv *hic*ing I hope :pac:

those PPVs wouldent be the same without your hiccing self man.

now i have all the power Mwahahahah :pac:

now i have all the power Mwahahahah :pac:

I suddenly know how Dr Frankenstein felt when he realised he had created a monster....

• Advertisement

Nope, afraid not.

Victory for the Munster Mafia!!! ;)

Tis a pity you're stepping down but shur that's the way it goes sometimes isn't it? Do stop by sometimes! As a wise man once said, An rud is Annamh is iontach - what's rare is wonderful!! :)

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Tell me this now. I know you're a Prodigy fan, what do you make of Pendulum?

Can't say I have heard of them actually? Wiki says Australian Drum n Bass? Not a huge fan of DNB. It has its moments.

EDIT: I know the below track alright. Its great. The video is excellent and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Nope, afraid not.

Sorry to see you go orestes bai, I liked you're style of moderating and its fair to say the board has been at its most harmonious under your care the last while. I hope we'll see the odd *hic* on here still, it'd be a shame to lose you for good.

Without you, the Leinster ladyboys will crumble and fail. An Mafia abu!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

flahavaj wrote: »
    Sorry to see you go orestes bai, I liked you're style of moderating and its fair to say the board has been at its most harmonious under your care the last while. I hope we'll see the odd *hic* on here still, it'd be a shame to lose you for good.

+1

You were a great mod but your a better poster so stick with us Fella.

Can't say I have heard of them actually? Wiki says Australian Drum n Bass? Not a huge fan of DNB. It has its moments.

EDIT: I know the below track alright. Its great. The video is excellent and all.

They're a bit like The Prodigy. They can be very repetitive though. The drum beat is the exact same in a lot of songs. Was listening to them earlier and said I'd get the gimmick opinion

This is unreal

GOING AWAY PAAAAARTY! \o/

I know I'm not going away completely but feck it, I'm beering so figured what the hell! :D

*hic*

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Cool a Party.

If anyone can find a mini bus I will be the designated driver.

I know I'm not going away completely but feck it, I'm beering so figured what the hell! :D

*hic*

Have a small Powers on me lad :)

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Cool a Party.

If anyone can find a mini bus I will be the designated driver.

Someone get Brolly out of the Mania thread and in here, he knows how to organise a bus!

Have a small Powers on me lad :)

im going to pretend you were talking to me :)

*pours a powers (Jameson)*

• Advertisement

Drinking buddy, wahey!

Just so long as you don't ruin it with mixer or ice I'll be happy enough! Can't beat a good neat whiskey to kick you up the hole

Just so long as you don't ruin it with mixer or ice I'll be happy enough! Can't beat a good neat whiskey to kick you up the hole

This man speaks sense, anyone who pollutes good whiskey should get slapped with a wet fish

Party needs music

Drinking buddy, wahey!

you know it!

just finished all my assignments for the course i was on so tis drinkin time, and ive just found some beef jerky :) Partay!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,070 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

*hic*

best of luck man you were great at the moderating!
    Fairwell present!
    cm-punk-vs-rey-mysterio.jpg
    99569_512x288_generated__N5H8mmxZUkWf-KUATjJJSQ.jpg

i could not resist sorry:D

*looks around the room*

this party is a real sausage fest!

you know it!

just finished all my assignments for the course i was on so tis drinkin time, and ive just found some beef jerky :) Partay!

I' finished college stuff too, not cos I got it done though but cos I've decided I'm not going back :)
    Rjd2 wrote: »
    best of luck man you were great at the moderating!
    Fairwell present!
    cm-punk-vs-rey-mysterio.jpg
    99569_512x288_generated__N5H8mmxZUkWf-KUATjJJSQ.jpg

i could not resist sorry:D

I'll miss you too :p

This man speaks sense, anyone who pollutes good whiskey should get slapped with a wet fish

Party needs music

Did you ever try that Michael Collins whiskey that came out? Oh it's lovely. It's like paddy but there's a vanilla twang off it.

I' finished college stuff too, not cos I got it done though but cos I've decided I'm not going back :)

your just giving up on everything atm aint ya, losing Jeff most have really hit you hard.
    Gerard.C wrote:
    Did you ever try that Michael Collins whiskey that came out? Oh it's lovely. It's like paddy but there's a vanilla twang off it.

oo ill have to check that out

• Advertisement

*looks around the room*

this party is a real sausage fest!

You do remember this is a pro wrestling forum, right? :pac:
    your just giving up on everything atm aint ya, losing Jeff most have really hit you hard

It's been a hell of an interesting week dude, I'll say that for sure

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement