Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

orestes wrote: »
    You do remember this is a pro wrestling forum, right? :pac:

you mean this isnt the easy hot chicks board.... you lied to me man, you all lied to me

\0/ yay for quadruple shots of Whiskey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

you mean this isnt the easy hot chicks board.... you lied to me man, you all lied to me

There's no coke and hookers either I'm afraid :(

There's no coke and hookers either I'm afraid :(

hmm I see

*goes off to give up his modship*

hmm I see

*goes off to give up his modship*

You're quitting too? That's me, you and Vince all gone this week so

FREE GAFF!!!

/starts smashing the furniture against the walls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Was listening to them earlier and said I'd get the gimmick opinion

Funnily enough having had a dig through youtube and so on I actually know an awful lot of their stuff, but never knew who it was.

Drum n Bass is an entire musical genre which is totally samey, but then, you could argue the same about all dance music.

As for the free gaff, I agree, we should fúck the place up :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

You're quitting too? That's me, you and Vince all gone this week so

FREE GAFF!!!

/starts smashing the furniture against the walls

*enter the munster mafia*

Tis our time to shine now!! :)

gimmick wrote: »

if by this place you mean the OTT thread and by f it up you mean make it highly entertaining and humourous then i agree, as i just remembered ive become engulfed with power (and whiskey) since Orestes stepped aside and methinks ill stay on as mod. :)

Funnily enough having had a dig through youtube and so on I actually know an awful lot of their stuff, but never knew who it was.

Drum n Bass is an entire musical genre which is totally samey, but then, you could argue the same about all dance music.

Never a big fan of dance music although some of the techno/trancy stuff has been a big influence on some good industrial stuff

That's the spirit!

/sets fire to the curtains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

*Throws laptop through window*

Lets f*ckin riot!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Never a big fan of dance music although some of the techno/trancy stuff has been a big influence on some good industrial stuff

I despise trance. It is horrific. Techno took a major turn for the worse in the late 1990s when it lost direction and became to "beaty".

Deep house is my love. Always has been. Found this video of the legendary Sir henrys club in Cork. I lived there on Saturdays from about 1995 to 2001. I still bless mysel;f when I passed its demolished ruins now. So many amazing nights.

The place was a frigging dive. You would come out of the place filthy. The toilets were always overflowing, you would not dare drink draft in there, but what a place. Centre of my universe.

• Advertisement

laptop-fire-02.jpg

I despise trance. It is horrific. Techno took a major turn for the worse in the late 1990s when it lost direction and became to "beaty".

Deep house is my love. Always has been. Found this video of the legendary Sir henrys club in Cork. I lived there on Saturdays from about 1995 to 2001. I still bless mysel;f when I passed its demolished ruins now. So many amazing nights.

The place was a frigging dive. You would come out of the place filthy. The toilets were always overflowing, you would not dare drink draft in there, but what a place. Centre of my universe.

personally i find that all those types of music totally suck but each has an occasion where i deem them acceptable for instance if im completley off my face in a club i dont mind the odd bit of dance, trance or rnb, old school RNB is actually decent though, you know back when it was actually rythm and blues.

Chris Rock bigger and blacker is on Comedy central atm btw.... not the biggest fan of his but think this is considerd his best standup

• Registered Users Posts: 12,070 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

*Loafs orestes with a headbutt*

*Sets off fire extinguishers*

*sh*tes in microwave and sets it to highest setting for 60 minutes*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

MOSH PIT!!

/charges flah

woooooooooo

*does shot*

*grabs beer*

how are we?

Jesus that place sounds deadly, I heard a few lads going on about it alright down in College. Million times better than Havan Browns anyway, ****ing ****hole. "ELLA ELLA ELLA". God I wonder what its like to be that much of a ****.

Oh, and...

house-on-fire.jpg

SESSION

woooooooooo

*does shot*

*grabs beer*

how are we?

pretty good fellow drinking buddy although im fairly worried about Flah seing as he just posted this
    *sh*tes in microwave and sets it to highest setting for 60 minutes*

yet he aint drinking :pac:

*Lurches drunkenly towards Ger and puts him in a headlock*

I lovesh you bah

• Registered Users Posts: 12,070 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

LETS ROCK!!!

• Advertisement

pretty good fellow drinking buddy although im fairly worried about Flah seing as he just posted this

yet he aint drinking :pac:

You wouldn't like me when I'm drunk bah:pac:

flahavaj wrote: »
    *Lurches drunkenly towards Ger and puts him in a headlock*

I lovesh you bah

aww thats reassuring... the drunken bit :pac:

/puts broken nose back into place and throws sh*te fillled mocrowave at flah

golgothan1.jpg

Rjd2 wrote: »
    LETS ROCK!!!

Jaysus double Ronan keeting youtubes, that there is almost a bannable post

/puts broken nose back into place and throws sh*te fillled mocrowave at flah

golgothan1.jpg

/Roars laughing and hugs orestes while covered in molten charred sh*te

You wouldn't like me when I'm drunk bah:pac:

I think you're good craic anyway. "can i have a plain bar of chocolate, joey"

I wish i was drinkin now. Was at Damien Dempsey at a gig near slane there yesterday, we got a limo up from clonmel, twas some craic. Windows down with all the mammys and daddys lookin in the window to see if it was someone off the telly, there's the 7 of us then giving them the nod and a tip of the can of Tuborg. Good times. I would marry damo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

AIGHT BAIS!:)

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I think you're good craic anyway. "can i have a plain bar of chocolate, joey"

I wish i was drinkin now. Was at Damien Dempsey at a gig near slane there yesterday, we got a limo up from clonmel, twas some craic. Windows down with all the mammys and daddys lookin in the window to see if it was someone off the telly, there's the 7 of us then giving them the nod and a tip of the can of Tuborg. Good times. I would marry damo

msn won't work for me ger, my internets being a complete c*nt today

did you get sorted for an aul all ireland ticket

*wipes burnt sh*te onto gers tipp jersey*

pingu_girl wrote: »
    AIGHT BAIS!:)

no longer is this partay a sausage fest

*hic*

• Advertisement

/Roars laughing and hugs orestes while covered in molten charred sh*te