Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

its working for me.

SP family guy double episode now
    DM-ICE wrote: »
    Your not missing anything, The front page of you tube has a how to dress in drag video. I didn't look at it i swear........

Ok, what the hell is going on here then?!

/hits laptop with brothers laptop

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

why are muslims upset according to SP:

1. No Sex

2. No Jacking off

3. Sand in the crack of your ass

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Yippee I can go to bed. I might get 4 hours sleep before I have to get up.

Juan Martin Del Potro won the US open tennis 3/6, 7/6, 4/6, 7/6, 6/2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Patrick Swayze died

EdK wrote: »
    Patrick Swayze died

was about to say that, but the bringer of who;s died news aka Edk beat me to it.

RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

was about to say that, but the bringer of who;s died news aka Edk beat me to it.

RIP

Mr Morbid thats me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

RIP Patrick Swayze

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Celebrity chef Keith Floyd has died following a heart attack, aged 65.

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Jesus there's a lot of people after dying in the last day. Lord have mercy on the Dead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Eerie timing with the Keith Floyd documentary only airing last night. Was actually very sad looking at him on that, maybe in death he'll find some peace as he was obviously a troubled man.

Ar Dheis De go Raibh a Anam.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

RIP Swayze, I really enjoyed The Beast. It's testament to the man's ability that he managed to produce such good performances while going through so much suffering.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Guess whos back? :)

CMpunked wrote: »

Erm. You?

I had been wondering where he was yesterday when Bard made an [in the pants department] joke on the Raw thread (although CMPunked says in the trousers department iirc), oddly last post of his i remember was him announcing he was back also, that time from holidays or something.

I had been wondering where he was yesterday when Bard made an [in the pants department] joke on the Raw thread (although CMPunked says in the trousers department iirc), oddly last post of his i remember was him announcing he was back also, that time from holidays or something.

Thats weird, I was just wondering Where CMPunked was yesterday, I was thinking his last post was "i'm back", but he vanished, then a post today letting us know he is back.

You were gone!?:pac:;)

Yeah, i had to move out of the apartment i was in and thus, lost my internet connection.

Now eircom seem to have raped me by telling me that that my mothers that i moved back to only has the capabilities of a ONE MEG LINE!!
    Whats even worse is that now somehow theyve told me that suddenly the line is not able for internet at all!

ARGHHHH...

So at the moment i have a 5 day lend of the o2 modem thingy connected into my mac.

Anyways.

Missed me? :)

Missed me? :)
    flahavaj wrote: »
    You were gone!?:pac:;)

So what you gonna do About your internet problems?

So what you gonna do About your internet problems?

I have no idea man.

Cant get UPC cos were not in the region.
    http://www.upc.ie/media/2009/6/30/map_ireland.jpg

Im guessing that drogheda will be done soon... hopefully.
    It seems to be the only main town that hasnt been covered yet.

Any ideas?

I have no idea man.

Cant get UPC cos were not in the region.
    http://www.upc.ie/media/2009/6/30/map_ireland.jpg

Im guessing that drogheda will be done soon... hopefully.
    It seems to be the only main town that hasnt been covered yet.

Any ideas?

I just have 3 internet like the O2 one your using. It does its job most of the time but its probably no good for you as a gamer.

• Advertisement

I just have 3 internet like the O2 one your using. It does its job most of the time but its probably no good for you as a gamer.

Aye, I've had the 3 mobile broadband for around a year now and I'm fairly happy, given what I'm paying. Biggest advantage is not having to deal with or give another penny to NTL or whatever that shower call themselves these days.

Aye, I've had the 3 mobile broadband for around a year now and I'm fairly happy, given what I'm paying. Biggest advantage is not having to deal with or give another penny to NTL or whatever that shower call themselves these days.

Did you upgrade to the new Modem they have out? The E180 meant to have over 7Mbps

Over in england they have annouced they are doing 14.4 meg mobile broadband.

Ireland is absolute crud for anything internet related :mad:

Did you upgrade to the new Modem they have out? The E180 meant to have over 7Mbps
    The what over what now!?

Tenchologocalnretard here I'm afraid. They have a faster new modem? I have this one about a year like so its hardly this one? How much is the new one I wonder and would it be significantly faster?

Over in england they have annouced they are doing 14.4 meg mobile broadband.

Ireland is absolute crud for anything internet related :mad:

Really! Awesome.

In fairness 3 are fairly up to date compared to other companies in Ireland.

The what over what now!?

Tenchologocalnretard here I'm afraid. They have a faster new modem? I have this one about a year like so its hardly this one? How much is the new one I wonder and would it be significantly faster?

I'm a techno wotsit also. I got mine in march. It was 3.6 on the speed scale and the fastest 3 had out at the time.

Now they have a 7.2 one out. Its 49euro when bought new with a new contract. I don't know how much it is to buy by itself or if you have to change your contract.

I'm a techno wotsit also. I got mine in march. It was 3.6 on the speed scale and the fastest 3 had out at the time.

Now they have a 7.2 one out. Its 49euro when bought new with a new contract. I don't know how much it is to buy by itself or if you have to change your contract.

Jaysus might look into that, would be useful for watching those live Premiership feeds on Sopcast!

Jaysus might look into that, would be useful for watching those live Premiership feeds on Sopcast!

I was hoping to find out if anyone was using the new modem before getting the new one. But by the sounds of it, from CMPunked, it might be worth holding out for the 14.4 one. Thats 4 times the speed of the current one.

Thats the thing i'd like to be able to do, watch videos and streams but it can take forever to watch a you tube video with the current modem.

I lived in London until recently and my internet is much faster usually here so i dunno how far ahead they are really

• Advertisement

I was hoping to find out if anyone was using the new modem before getting the new one. But by the sounds of it, from CMPunked, it might be worth holding out for the 14.4 one. Thats 4 times the speed of the current one.

Thats the thing i'd like to be able to do, watch videos and streams but it can take forever to watch a you tube video with the current modem.
    Yup, youtube is pretty much a no go zone unless you have a good ten mins to allow the video load. Like yourself I might keep an eye out for this 14.4 yokeymebob.

That said for 20 quid a month, I'm more than happy with 3 mobile. Although there are those frustrating 3-4 day periods where theres little or no connection and its all I have to do not to fire the laptop off the balcony of the flat.:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement