Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

What in the name of god does FYP mean?

its Fixed Your Post if im right

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

it means fixed your post

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

cool...cheers.

***packs yet another smug tool in my smarmy post accessory belt, right beside the timeless classic, :rolleyes:***

anyway...I have just finished my first listen through of an album I have been eagerly anticipating for three years now,

aic_final_coversmall.jpg

Black gives way to blue- Alice in Chains.

Fucking fantastic stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

Friday night to right now, myself and flatmate downed something like 60 cans of Budweiser and Bulmers. We smashed several ornaments, two guitars, dropped a DVD player from the top of a three storey house and are no longer welcome in our local shop, as himself telling the girl in the store that she has "pretty hair" is not acceptable apparently.

Goodnight everyone

*waves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Thats rock and roll :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

ScumdogV2 wrote: »
    Friday night to right now, myself and flatmate downed something like 60 cans of Budweiser and Bulmers. We smashed several ornaments, two guitars, dropped a DVD player from the top of a three storey house and are no longer welcome in our local shop, as himself telling the girl in the store that she has "pretty hair" is not acceptable apparently.

Goodnight everyone

*waves
    I do this most weekends. Don't get up til wednesday :)

Well, I'm up and feeling not too bad, considering my hangovers are getting worse as I'm getting older. I'm frightened to death at turning 23 next month.

Also, attention all culchies. What the f**k is a blaa?

flahavaj wrote: »
    New York is f*cking savage, probably my favourite city in the world. I usually stay in the New Yorker hotel slap bang in the middle of Manhatten. Usually get a good deal when we go every year in January

On this recommend, and a very good relative price on 1800hotels, I booked this place earlier. Looking forward to this. While there I also get to see one of my all time favourites Dj/producers in his resident club - Cielo, 'Lil' Louie Vega.

Anyway, whats the good word with NY?

When you "import" a CD in iTunes, where does it end up saved in the computer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

ScumdogV2 wrote: »
    Also, attention all culchies. What the f**k is a blaa?

2815829266_70a6b5c730.jpg?v=0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Ahaha nearly choked on me lunch Ger bah.

@ gimmick: geat hotel you've booked there, there ground floor is an unreal 25 hour diner, nice for breakfast and even nicer for a feed of chocolate brownies when you fall in the door stinkin drunk at 4 in the morning.

Best of all the headquarters of the Scientologist movement is around the corner. Myself and mate of mine have a yearly habit of calling in and pretending we're in need of salvation. Best of all was me telling them I was the finest hurler in ireland but that secretly I'm a chronic sexaholic and a glue sniffer and the woman baytes me on the sly to keep me in line. Needless to say they didn't know WHAT to make of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

gimmick wrote: »
    When you "import" a CD in iTunes, where does it end up saved in the computer?

Documents Music Itunes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

As i havent been online in a bit, i have to ask...

When did gimmick become mod?

Not that i have any problem with that, infact i think its great. :)

But just wonderin how much have i missed?

CMpunked wrote: »
    As i havent been online in a bit, i have to ask...

When did gimmick become mod?

Not that i have any problem with that, infact i think its great. :)

But just wonderin how much have i missed?

the 8th of this month Gimmick became a mod

Gerard.C wrote: »

Would he drink 20 pints though?:pac:

Lisbon dawns on us once again folks. From my sig, I would imagine my stance is abundantly clear, and not because the likes of Coir or Sinn F**king Fein say so, but because I feel it is a bad deal all round. It does not promote competition and arguably feathers the nests of many who have the world in the state of recession it is in today.

That being said, its ratification is not the disaster that the no side say it will be. There is far too much fanaticism on both sides.

What p*sses me of more than anything is that this is the 2nd EU treaty in a row where the government didn't get their way, and then put back to the people and their main type of viral propaganda is "they didn't understand it enough first tie round". Which is a load of bollocks.

I think it will be ratified after tomorrows vote, but I swear to christ I will assault the first person who has voted yes to say either "well, we had to really", or "I didn't understand it first time round".

*hic*

Eastbound & Down is awesome! best show to watch when ine...inebreated drunk.

anywhoo im moving to Taiwan on tuesday and um yeah .... 1 bottle of whiskey down and one unfortunate off topic post made, ill be hiccing again tommorow night (last night out with most of my mates).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

*hic*

orestes wrote: »
    *hic*

\0/ its you!

my last weekend in Ireland starts now!

• Advertisement

The posters for Lisbon have been the funniest, on both sides.

THEY FOUGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM and a few pictures of Padraig Pearse. LOL.

or YES FOR JOBS. Whats that got to do with it exactly?

Some knacker in finglas wrote "NO TO FOREIGN RULE, VOTE NO TO LISBON" on a wall the other day. Thick c*nt.Whats the betting he was wearing a United (or some other English teams' colours) jersey while he did it? Not to mention the fact that vandalising the country with graffiti is hardly the way to show the burning pride in the nation he so obviously feels. bet he can't speak a word of Irish either.

Just back from the voting station.

Lisbon - NAW BOY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I just drank meself silly :D

I just drank meself silly :D

at ten to 8!!

i just drank myself silly, and did it right... been drinking about 7 hours :cool:

im gonna miss Drunken Irish chicks :o

balls to you Pakistan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

it appears the yes vote has won.

woohoo. now magically the recession is over?

right?

RIGHT?

Hey Brah! I am the Dawg the big bad Dawg.

Mod's are now allowed custom avatars :)

Ya lucky duck. Wish I had my old avatar :( Have to fork out a 5er though

Anyone own any rare Damien Dempsey singles they want to get rid of, no?

• Advertisement

Stopped reading at Damien Dempsey

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement