Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Just back from my brothers wedding, fantastic day and great night with much *hic*ing had by all. By christ my head hurts
    Hey Brah! I am the Dawg the big bad Dawg.

Mod's are now allowed custom avatars :)

I step down and then you feckers start getting new toys? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

irish twat twins are in X factor final 12 - wtf is Louie thinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Stopped reading at Damien Dempsey

You don't know what you're missing bai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Stopped reading at Damien Dempsey

Stopped reading at Diabhal......;):pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Away with ya to F4W with the bad jokes :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

*Waves*

Later Ireland

:)

*Waves*

Later Ireland

Best of luck with your new adventure man, I hope your new path is a happy one :)

*Waves*

Later Ireland

Good luck BH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Hope everything goes well for you BH

*Waves*

Later Ireland

Safe travels lad

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

*Waves*

Later Ireland

The very best of luck BH, stay in touch.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Best of luck BH.

I hope you have a great time.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Cheers lads, in an internet cafe atm in Taiwan (place is fkn nuts but in a good way so far:))

I see my Temp mod replacement has been brought in too (Terry)...

me, Gimmick and Terry
    nwo1en.jpg

although with his Persona on here that woulda suited Orestes more (Hall) :D

anywhoo back to wandering around town like a gormless fool staring at everything possible

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

波黑最好的运气!

(Best of luck BH!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I have not been on a train in about 8 years. I am heading up for the Ole Ole Ireland game on Saturday. I notice on my ticket I have an allotted seat. Do I have to sit in the allotted seat, or are there some carriages "free"?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

gimmick wrote: »
    I have not been on a train in about 8 years. I am heading up for the Ole Ole Ireland game on Saturday. I notice on my ticket I have an allotted seat. Do I have to sit in the allotted seat, or are there some carriages "free"?

Did you buy online?

If you have an allotted seat your best bet is to sit in it. The train will probably be busy.

Good to hear you arrived safe man, and remember what I told ya, keep an eye out for the Adams apple ;)
    me, Gimmick and Terry
    nwo1en.jpg

although with his Persona on here that woulda suited Orestes more (Hall) :D

Nah, Terry is a huge Hall fan and could drink me under the table, and there's not many people who I will say that about believe me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭Degag

Was there anyone from here at the darts in the citywest tonight? There were these guys dressed in NWO gear constantly shown on tv...

Degag wrote: »
    Was there anyone from here at the darts in the citywest tonight? There were these guys dressed in NWO gear constantly shown on tv...

The mods were having a night out to welcome Terry, team-building and all that malarky.

Would have loved to go to the darts actually, live close to Citiwest and apparently it's a great piss-up with a fantastic atmosphere

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I don't know whatching that little tiny board just hoping one of them hits 180 seems very annoying to me :D

EDIT: Wow didn't even see the time, the bottom of my screen (Taskbar) has the time but it got stuck which keeps happening so I thought it was 10 to 1, its actually half 2, how gay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Godamnit 3 minutes!!, Why were they all forward at 2-1 up?

It is Keith Andrews' fault. Gives too much of the ball away. At least we got through.

slan BH good luck

Poor auld Stephen Gately's after dying. RIP

RIP Stephen from Boyzone - there must be alot of girls crying a river of him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭Sunset V

If there's anyone out there that watches Monday Night Soccer on RTE 2, keep an ear out for the goal of the month section, my band's first single is going to be the song underneath the goals! Shamless plug but cock rock is coming back! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Sunset V wrote: »
    If there's anyone out there that watches Monday Night Soccer on RTE 2, keep an ear out for the goal of the month section, my band's first single is going to be the song underneath the goals! Shamless plug but cock rock is coming back! :D

hey congrats! you should slap up a video for us all to judge listen! :p

hey congrats! you should slap up a video for us all to judge listen! :p

Ha ha, cheers, we'll here's the link to the RTÉ player and the song was on about the 44 minute mark for 2and a half minutes. Judge / listen away mate! http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1057469

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Totally forgot to hold on for the goal of the month bit. Ill have a listen when I egt home. Fair play anyway.

• Advertisement

Cheers. Think it's going to be a long time before somebody to do with Longford Town is on MNS. Funny because it's true! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement