Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

i should but... um i dunno how to, tis 3.12 here now, 30mins till kick off

8 hours ahead eh?

Are you watching the game online or is on the tv.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

we have TV5 asia which is showing it apparently if not streamville, im whatching it with my french roomate too!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I know it was said already but

C'Mon Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

St.Ledger is shocking tonight

5am french friend keeps saying Draw game nooo we cant have a cant have a draw game.

unfortunatley, id be happy enough with that but .... CMON IRELAND

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Come on Ireland - France picking up 2nd half

• Registered Users Posts: 12,071 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

**** it **** it **** it.
    No chance on wed TBH. :(:(:(:(

(6.14)

im the eternal optimist so im really trying to find a way to disagree with you Rjd2 but im failing to do so. Atleast my flatmates didnt rub it in too much despite their victory dances after the goal.

*Hic*

bastards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Old age is getting to me. One can no longer go on a 16 hour bender, and then have a few pints the next day to calm the shakes. One does, but one now feels like a complete emo today. Gone be the days of being fresh after such.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

gimmick wrote: »
    Old age is getting to me. One can no longer go on a 16 hour bender, and then have a few pints the next day to calm the shakes. One does, but one now feels like a complete emo today. Gone be the days of being fresh after such.

In future get yourself a large strawberry milkshake from McDonalds to sort yourself out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Nothing worse than feeling emo in fairness.:pac:

St.Ledger is shocking tonight

Got to completely disagree with that. I thought he played excellently Saturday night.

I would like to think we have a chance wednesday night, but when last did we win against a good team away from home? I fear a 2-0 defeat. And its also looking increasingly likely this won't be on the TV :mad:

How can people on the Medical Card honestly be whinging about having to pay 50 cent for a prescription? 50 f*cking cent like?:mad:

Incredible. It is not going to make a difference one way or other to them, yet it will help the exchequer massive. Its all take take take with some people.

God help them if social welfare is cut in the budget. IMO, it should be, by 5%.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

C'MON Ireland!!!!

Ireland 1 France 0:D:D:D:D:D

Robbie.............................................

Robbie.............................................
    ............. missed:(:(

I really hope we don't regret these misses.

They've been absolutely f*cking immense, finest display by an Irish side since the Spain game in 2002.

My Irish default pessimism gene has kicked in. We need to get the 2nd, no way will we win on penos.

McShane you stupid stupid c*nt.:mad:

• Advertisement

And a handball AND offside.

****ing robbery.

Disgrace. Facking DISGRACE. 2 handballs.

1 MORE GOAL PLEASE

Never liked Henry the smug f*cker.:mad:

FRENCH CHEATING BASTARDS. Disgraceful bull****. I hope that they get thrashed in the group stages

Cheated out of the World Cup.

Gutted.

Look at Duff, tears streaming down his face, having run his heart and soul out for 2 hours.

Go look that lad in the eye Thierry, if you're able, and think about what you've done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I'm actually disgusted. Absolute disgrace. What kind of sport rewards such blatant cheating?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,763 ✭✭✭hynesie08

We can debate the offside\handball till the cows come home(and we the probably will) but the fact remains. Every irish player played their ****ing heart out tonight and i will always be proud of what they did. Just a shame we lost to a bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement