Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I feel sory for that John Joe lad tbh. No 8 year old should be behaving like that and be dressed like that. His parents are fully to blame for that. Not to mention I cannot magine he gets an easy time at school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

That Junior Culchie has huge potential. Just wait till he gets the land, that'll be some night I'd say

Wahey, post 1000. I'd like to dedicate it to Damo, who I'll be seeing Friday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

Metallica tickets sorted = a good day.

How are people shaping up present wise for Christmas?

I am all but there, just need a few small bits to pad out everything else. Which is pretty much record time for me. Usually the panic hits in about 20th and I genuinely loose sleep.

of course I have not even though about my folks yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

gimmick wrote: »

I am all but there, just need a few small bits to pad out everything else. Which is pretty much record time for me. Usually the panic hits in about 20th and I genuinely loose sleep.

Still need to get 4 presents with only 60e ish. Gotta love a recession Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Wahey, post 1000. I'd like to dedicate it to Damo, who I'll be seeing Friday night.

1,000 posts and every one of them a work of art.

What a man.

What a poster.

Heres to 1000 more.:pac:

Jesus you're quick off teh mark. I won't even think about all that stuff for at least another fortnight.

Christmas talk on this forum, just like Christmas songs on the radio, should be banned until at least the 8th December.:pac:

flahavaj wrote: »
    1,000 posts and evry one of them a work of art.

What a man.

What a poster.

Here, here

*Raises glass to Gerard.C*

flahavaj wrote: »
    1,000 posts and every one of them a work of art.

What a man.

What a poster.

Here, here

*Raises glass to Gerard.C*

Wahey, sound bai's

A Cork man, a Waterford man and a Tipp man and they the best of friends wha?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,071 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Lads if you can avoid Tesco for Xmas, its so depressing! Horrible covers of brutal Christmas songs and an air of death in the stores. :eek:

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Wahey, sound bai's

A Cork man, a Waterford man and a Tipp man and they the best of friends wha?

I know, the shame:(:(;):D

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Lads if you can avoid Tesco for Xmas, its so depressing! Horrible covers of brutal Christmas songs and an air of death in the stores. :eek:

What's new there. I hate Tesco full stop. OK savings, depressing place

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Rjd2 wrote: »

I did a stint in tesco for eight months a few years back. The christmas time spent working there was the least festive time of my life. I worked 10 days straight leading up to Christmas with that ****e music playing every day. Painful, longest 10 days of my life.

Where's the festive spirit lads? Tesco Value Christmas Music, nothing like it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

DM-ICE wrote: »
    I did a stint in tesco for eight months a few years back. The christmas time spent working there was the least festive time of my life. I worked 10 days straight leading up to Christmas with that ****e music playing every day. Painful, longest 10 days of my life.

10 days straight?
    So much for worker's rights! :(

I worked in HMV Cork for a Christmas a few years back. It has thoroughly awful. Made all the worse by the fact that it was the same 6 songs on loop for the week leading up. And for the cherry on top - one of the songs was Ronan Keatings attempt at "Fairytale Of New York".

Surprsingly though the most horrendous day was Dec 27th, when the place was jammed all day with people returning things.

That same xmas I worked in pennys for half a day. I just never came back from lunch. What a dump.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

French lad i live with seems to have screwed around with the internet connection and is now out (Grr frenchies) so i might be not here that much as im not stealing a limited connection from a nweighbour :D

worked in M&S for a while myself which was kinda awesome tbh as i was on the food secion tills and when something was on its last day of display by date we could buy the stuff for like 1/5 of the price... and their food is awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

i worked in dunnes stores and it was so festive. i was 16 and it was awsum

World Cup draw is starting soon.

Any picks for a winner??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

FRANCE :D but we showed against ireland we really aren't good enough and yeah domenech as is common knowledge is poor as well.

one thing i know the team hyped to the max will end up failing, so that will prob be spain. england or a shock argentina win for me.

Brazil will win it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Spain are going to win it. Hope France get the living **** knocked out of them against South Africa. Thierry deserves to miss at least 1 match in fairness, but knowing Blatter he won't have the balls to go against a major country.

Diabhal Beag,
    South Africa's newest fan.

Can woof be the new hic?

if so

woof

Woof?

woof

But why Woof, Any reason?

Sure why not?

Bark is a tad harsh at this hour and hic is a cliche.

Sure why not?

Bark is a tad harsh at this hour and hic is a cliche.

The answer of Why not? = I can't argue with that.

Woof

• Advertisement

*cough....* Woof

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement