Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

*cough....* Woof

Jesus lad its very early for a woof!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Jesus lad its very early for a woof!

Nah, I'm kidding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ha, many people got woofed the other night. I think I rambled some gibberish at a few people, both in person and online, Saturday night.

gimmick wrote: »
    Ha, many people got woofed the other night. I think I rambled some gibberish at a few people, both in person and online, Saturday night.

Looking at the tags for this, you added woof to it:D:D

Ha, funnily enough I do not think that was me.

• Advertisement

Ha, funnily enough I do not think that was me.

You sure???:D:D Whoever it was got rid of hic and put in woof

I would be almost positive. Almost.

I got woofed, I enjoyed it though. "Every man is equal when woof" - words of wisdom gimmick bai

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

You sure???:D:D Whoever it was got rid of hic and put in woof

hic is still there. Look for *hic*

Do atheists meet up to discuss new findings on the non existence of God, or are atheist meetings just an excuse for an aul knees up?

Genuine question that. The only reason I ask is because I just discovered there is an Atheist Society in UCC and wonder what would happen at their meetings.

Going to go out on a limb here as well and say that anyone I have ever met who claims to be atheist tends to be the type of person who never got hugged enough as a child. Or was hugged too much.

• Advertisement

Do atheists meet up to discuss new findings on the non existence of God, or are atheist meetings just an excuse for an aul knees up?

Genuine question that. The only reason I ask is because I just discovered there is an Atheist Society in UCC and wonder what would happen at their meetings.

Going to go out on a limb here as well and say that anyone I have ever met who claims to be atheist tends to be the type of person who never got hugged enough as a child. Or was hugged too much.

Have you been woofing again gimmick??:D:D

Seriously, Is there an athiest society down at the collage?? What's it called?? I can't really comment on what they do as I'm a Christian but I'd assume that they'd discuss on why they believe there's no God and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

i'm thrilled

callaway92 wrote: »
    i'm thrilled

'bout what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Or fiddled by the Parish priest.:pac:

Bout time they cut Social Welfare as well in the Budget.

While I agree with the social being cut, it will make things quite difficult for those receiving it.

What i would love to see them starting doing is cracking down on mature students who "play the system" ie those who get full dole while studying. Now am all for people going back to college to better themselves, but I know an awful lot of people who have done the whole "being on the dole for 3months/12 months delibertaely so I can get the benefit when back in college". Obviously if the system can be played, then play it. But the government need to wise up to the amount of people doing this. FFS, I know one fella who is studying in Bristol, gets UK grants and gets full dole back her as well!!! Utter crap.

I agree completely with cutting the 18-21s and 22-24s dole payments.

And wasn't it heartwarming to hear that the TDs in dail Eireann will all be taking a voluntary 15% paycut. Bless them all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

x factor final is crap very boring

JP Liz wrote: »
    x factor final is crap very boring

That's why I never watch it:):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TheCandystripes

id rather watch irelands got talent. least it has heart. british x factor *pukes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

It's good TV that's worth watching. Not a big fan of Paul McCartney though or the two finalists. I'm more of a Stacey fan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Joe won :( he is so boring much preferred Olly

Macca was robbed

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Macca was robbed

He was fair good. When you up for that concert Ger bah?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

found a 50 euro note today. DELIGHTED.

Lucky, can I have it???:p:p

It's good TV that's worth watching. Not a big fan of Paul McCartney though or the two finalists. I'm more of a Stacey fan

My chick has said if I ever meet her and she is willing, we can have the good kind of 3some.
    JP Liz wrote: »
    Joe won :( he is so boring much preferred Olly

Boring like a fox

Pretty sure that was mine

Another beer or no? Woof is all round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Another beer or no? Woof is all round.

Screw you and your woof!

*hic*

Times change. I probably should not have another. Noce and all as it sounds.

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    Screw you and your woof!

*hic*

Well boy, you're after coming home you are?? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement