Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

gimmick wrote: »
    My chick has said if I ever meet her and she is willing, we can have the good kind of 3some.

I got a lap dance off a stripper in Newcastle that looked like her. Pity about the big nose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Just realised BJ Penn was born on the same day as me. We were both 31 yday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

happy belated birthday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Happy birthday gimmick bah.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

For you gimmick:
    31birthdaycake.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I got you a present

foldzimmerweb_la.jpg

Tesco has apologised after complaints that a Christmas card it sold was offensive to people with ginger hair.
    The card in question shows a child with red hair sitting on the lap of Santa Claus under the banner: 'Santa loves all kids. Even ginger ones.'
    Davinia Phillips, whose three children all have red hair, was enraged when she saw the card at one of Tesco's stores in northern England.
    'It's discrimination, pure and simple. I have shown it to a lot of friends and they are all disgusted by it,' she said.
    'I just don't find it funny at all. If it had been about a black child or an overweight child the store would have been shut down by now.'
    Tesco said the offending card had now been withdrawn from all its stores.
    'It is never our intention to offend any customer and we are sorry if this card caused any upset,' a spokeswoman said.

ginger uprising :D

Dancor wrote: »
    I got you a present

foldzimmerweb_la.jpg

Thats just lovely that is :(:)

Anyway, as I have been at pains to be telling people - you might be getting older.....I am getting better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

:D:D:D:D
    Dancor wrote: »
    I got you a present

foldzimmerweb_la.jpg

:D:D:D:D Classic!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 PisteHoff

Happy BDay

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

PisteHoff wrote: »
    Shut the **** up donny!

;)

ps Happy Bday Dude!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 PisteHoff

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

yup happy birthday man... and now for some Big Lebowski, the above has gotten me in the mood to watch it again

drenched from the rain, wearing my Munster jersey and enjoying a bit o Jameson (tis hard stuff to find here tis all scotch) with a friend... now Taiwan feels like home :)

Folks, on behalf of myself, I just want to say how great it is to see this forum so busy again. I have been posting here since 2004 and this is as busy as it has been ina good while. It seems some older posters have come back as well as attracting plenty new blood as well.

I thought when taking the mod spot it was going to be a disaster and almost said no, but it has been almost entirely hassle free, and that is down to you lot. We have some great discussions, good posters all with a good feel about it at the same time.

Take a bow all :)

Folks, on behalf of myself, I just want to say how great it is to see this forum so busy again. I have been posting here since 2004 and this is as busy as it has been ina good while. It seems some older posters have come back as well as attracting plenty new blood as well.

I thought when taking the mod spot it was going to be a disaster and almost said no, but it has been almost entirely hassle free, and that is down to you lot. We have some great discussions, good posters all with a good feel about it at the same time.

what he said except i knew we were all awesome :pac:

poster_avatar_ver3.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek: iv just watched this flick,and now that iv managed to readjust my jaw from off the floor... This is the most incredible film i have ever seen, it has the most seemless use of cgi and live action since Terminator 2(imo), great, simple(yet effective) storyline, that mirrors some of the stuff happening around the world at the moment, basically GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Amen brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

poster_avatar_ver3.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek: iv just watched this flick,and now that iv managed to readjust my jaw from off the floor... This is the most incredible film i have ever seen, it has the most seemless use of cgi and live action since Terminator 2(imo), great, simple(yet effective) storyline, that mirrors some of the stuff happening around the world at the moment, basically GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE!!!
    Did you see in 3D, dude (not the shi**y red/blue 3D). I'd love to see this as it was intended to be seen!

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Did you see in 3D, dude (not the shi**y red/blue 3D). I'd love to see this as it was intended to be seen!

yeah saw in 3D, unreal, the glasses are a bit annoying, but once it gets going you forget about em,there kind of a dark grey color, which makes certain scenes not very clear at all.. theres also some fairly badass action scenes as well, which dont feel like a video game, which is were some similar films really fail( star wars 1-3!) definately gonna go again!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Rage got the number one spot. Couldn't be happier for Joe. The little ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Rage got the number one spot. Couldn't be happier for Joe. The little cun t.
    Why do you not like him? I always found him shy but a nice guy all the same. Not a fan of Rage though. Only got to number 1 for the sake of a few F words

I find the whole thing quite pathetic really. People get way to upset over the X Factor. Get over yourselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

I'm a big Rage fan, but already having the album, and not having bought a single in about twelve years, there wasn't a chance I was going to pick this up.

It'll be amusing to see RATM on count-down shows, and various programmes in years to come due to this, but I find the venom with which people have campaigned against yer man Joe more than a little unpleasant.

Brittany Murphy (Clueless & 8 Mile) is dead

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 12,071 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I'm a big Rage fan, but already having the album, and not having bought a single in about twelve years, there wasn't a chance I was going to pick this up.

It'll be amusing to see RATM on count-down shows, and various programmes in years to come due to this, but I find the venom with which people have campaigned against yer man Joe more than a little unpleasant.

Have you heard the song from Joe? I'm no snob but its the musical version of aids, its just horrid.
    I don't have much sympathy for the lad, as judgiing from the comments of Cowell and Cole, they both feel that he has a divine right to be number one for winning the X-Factor.

On much more tragic news, Brittany Murphy has died, cracking actress aNd I loved her in King Of The Hill.
    R.I.P.

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Have you heard the song from Joe? I'm no snob but its the musical version of aids, its just horrid.
    I don't have much sympathy for the lad, as judgiing from the comments of Cowell and Cole, they both feel that he has a divine right to be number one for winning the X-Factor.

Aye it's bloody crap all right. I'm just not a fan of those who are horrible to the guy from behind their keyboards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

I don't think its much to do with Joe more to do with the X Factors strangle hold on Christmas number 1 and the fact that they expect it, It's probably one of the only new heavily hyped songs on the charts so ofcourse it will do well but its manipulated by Cowell and the like, no problem with it tbh

Joe got to No. 1 in the Irish charts :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

EdK wrote: »
    I don't think its much to do with Joe more to do with the X Factors strangle hold on Christmas number 1 and the fact that they expect it, It's probably one of the only new heavily hyped songs on the charts so ofcourse it will do well but its manipulated by Cowell and the like, no problem with it tbh

Can't disagree here.

I don't mind Rage being at number 1 at all, just not one for calling a young lad a bunch of names etc, and sitting on the high horse that many Rage/Rock/"Proper" music fans occupy. Not that I'm referring to anyone here, just following up on Gimmick's post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement