Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Rage got to no.1?!? Didn't they say they'd give all the money from downloads to charities if they get to number 1?? If so, it all goes to a good cause then.

On another thing, I hate it being freezing and icy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

On another thing, I hate it being freezing and icy.

Now that I agree with.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

poster_avatar_ver3.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek: iv just watched this flick,and now that iv managed to readjust my jaw from off the floor... This is the most incredible film i have ever seen, it has the most seemless use of cgi and live action since Terminator 2(imo), great, simple(yet effective) storyline, that mirrors some of the stuff happening around the world at the moment, basically GO AND SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

Went to see it last night. One word- AMAZING!!

And that's post 1,000!!!! :D:D:D:)

I really didn't expect 1,000 posts within 6 months. At least 800+ in PW alone:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I won 100 euro today in the club lotto :D

Roads are frozen in Galway. How are they in the rest of the country?

• Advertisement

I won 100 euro today in the club lotto :D

Roads are frozen in Galway. How are they in the rest of the country?

Congrats!!! Just in time for Christmas

Very icy where I am in Cork (by UCC)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Congrats!!! Just in time for Christmas

Very icy where I am in Cork (by UCC)

Stop boy I was walkin by the college last night and I nearly broke me neck. It's lethal out there. Thanks be to god I'm goin home to Tipp for the xmas shortly! A fine bust of wrestling dvds waiting for me at home, cant wait

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Stop boy I was walkin by the college last night and I nearly broke me neck. It's lethal out there. Thanks be to god I'm goin home to Tipp for the xmas shortly! A fine bust of wrestling dvds waiting for me at home, cant wait

I "tried" to walk out to Glasheen this morning, fell/slipped at least 20 times. It's unreal.

Enjoy Tipp for xmas, Ger. Santa's getting me a WWE blu-ray (methinks Summerslam) for xmas.

I "tried" to walk out to Glasheen this morning, fell/slipped at least 20 times. It's unreal.

Enjoy Tipp for xmas, Ger. Santa's getting me a WWE blu-ray (methinks Summerslam) for xmas.

In UCC, walking down to the main gate after going down the flight of steps is the worst i've seen. Why would ya pay to do that Ice Skating down the end of Barrack St., ya could doi it outside for free!

I will bai, same to yourself. Got it off to a good start, was at the almighty Paul McCartney there Sunday, lord god he should have a day in his honour, genuinely the greatest artist alive imo, nobody comes near him. Hes has such a fantastic back catalogue of songs to choose from it would be effort for him to do a **** show I'd say. Sold my spare tickets to the bauld Flahavaj, so there was a mini munster mafia gathering in the big schmoke there over the weekend.

Ya got any plans for the holiyears yourself?

In UCC, walking down to the main gate after going down the flight of steps is the worst i've seen. Why would ya pay to do that Ice Skating down the end of Barrack St., ya could doi it outside for free!

I will bai, same to yourself. Got it off to a good start, was at the almighty Paul McCartney there Sunday, lord god he should have a day in his honour, genuinely the greatest artist alive imo, nobody comes near him. Hes has such a fantastic back catalogue of songs to choose from it would be effort for him to do a **** show I'd say. Sold my spare tickets to the bauld Flahavaj, so there was a mini munster mafia gathering in the big schmoke there over the weekend.

Ya got any plans for the holiyears yourself?

I'd say a quiet 1 with the family. Not typical for a 19 year old, I think. Hopefully, Santa will be good to me as well as everyone in PW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Saw Avatar today an immense visual specticle but the story was abit cliched, enjoyed it overall though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Well Ger bah. Thanks for those tickets again. Be Gob macca is soime man to put on a show. Is that your Dragon Gate stuff waiting at home?

I'm hoping Santy brings me a bit oif peace and quiet and a three day orgy of atin like a hoor beside the fire. Happy days.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

*hic''''''8*

The baulld Gerard.c poisoned me with whiskey

Give out to him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

missed raw n alll

but we did the huckle buck with some auld lads watchin a show band

pingu_girl wrote: »
    *hic''''''8*

Give out to him
    Pingu for KOTB. Don't forget to vote for me tomorrow ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

*Hic/Woof*

had to be at work at 8.30am St Stephens day, gawwd that was hard (thats what she said) but a good christmass is being had now.
    pingu_girl wrote: »
    *hic''''''8*

Give out to him

is there some sort of an award we can give him instead, thats the kinda behaviour i like to encourage round these parts.
    Pingu for KOTB. Don't forget to vote for me tomorrow

KOTB? vote in what? vote BH

:cool::pac:

Vote for Diabgal and pingu.

flahavaj wrote: »

in what?

in what?
    THE BOARD~ KOTB contest.

THE BOARD~ KOTB contest.

and that is?

• Advertisement

and that is?

Its a contest on the Wrestling Observer Board, basically a popularity contest. Pingu is a the clear favourite. She made an epic acceptance speech yesyerday. Made me cry a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

What are folks plans for NYE? Seems I is having a party at my own place. If anyone comes its a bonus.

gimmick wrote: »
    What are folks plans for NYE? Seems I is having a party at my own place. If anyone comes its a bonus.

Haven't a clue, bud. More than likely, I'll just stay in or watch the fireworks from my bedroom. Sad,eh?

Enjoy the party you're throwin'!!

Going out and seeing where the night takes me ;)

Nothing is certain except for cold weather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

You mother****er.

I'll be ventureing down to Wahurfurd with the bai's I'd say. Should be good craic, it's a good spot to go out in. I wont be on here, but at the height of your drunkenness, leave an auld woof here for me to laugh at the next day like a good little feen

I'll be ventureing down to Wahurfurd with the bai's I'd say. Should be good craic, it's a good spot to go out in. I wont be on here, but at the height of your drunkenness, leave an auld woof here for me to laugh at the next day like a good little feen

I'll prob be on here 2moro night so considered it done bai :)

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Roads depending its karaoke at my local,where the perfect record of one scrap at every karaoke night we have will surely be upheld! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Anyone on the Observer site wanna throw me a vote in KOTB. currently 1 vote behind some chunky AJ wannabe. 2 votes now

• Advertisement

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Anyone on the Observer site wanna throw me a vote in KOTB. currently 1 vote behind some chunky AJ wannabe. 2 votes now

I already did. Keepin her country over there :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement