Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

this country is funny, look what im eating right now :)

IMG000002.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

BH wrote: »
    this country is funny, look what im eating right now :)

IMG000002.jpg

Is that a Union jack on that bag BH?

Traitor.

flahavaj wrote: »

Traitor.

why do you think god is lonely?

tbh it looks more like a X than a union jack here but just a messed up name for crisps gimme Tayto Salt & Vinegar anyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Traitor.

There's no verticle line going through it (me smart) so it ain't a Union Jack

We have Tayto's and Walkers, they have Lonely Gods

• Advertisement

There's no verticle line going through it (me smart) so it ain't a Union Jack

We have Tayto's and Walkers, they have Lonely Gods

I dunno I think BH has gone to the other side.:pac:

Taiwan does that to people;):D:D:pac::pac:

o yeah

*reaches for banhammer*... o wait

actually id like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on here for their good behaviour ;) whilst myself and Gimmick have been BH and Geemick. If this was 2 years ago this place would be a shambles atm, fair play lads

o yeah

actually id like to take this opportunity to thank everyone on here for their good behaviour ;) whilst myself and Gimmick have been BH and Geemick. If this was 2 years ago this place would be a shambles atm, fair play lads

Hahe ye are like randy dogs who've had a visit to the vet to get the aul balls chopped off.:pac:

o yeah

Why did I feel I was 6 years old reading that.

I love posting here because of the relaxed attitude of the mods (awaits ban for that) and the banter between people as we try to stay on topic

<EDIT> Too much love there

• Advertisement

Hahe ye are like randy dogs who've had a visit to the vet to get the aul balls chopped off.:pac:

Flah, do me a favour and post something like "Mental Image warning" when ya go ahead and post things like that.

Why did I feel I was 6 years old reading that.

I love posting here because of the relaxed attitude of the mods (awaits ban for that) and the banter between people as we try to stay on topic

*begins to cry* I'll be honest, you guys are like a second family to me *sniff* I love ye all (not in that way). :):D:pac::pac::pac:

twas the good behaviour part, i actually thought that myself but put it down to teaching kids all day.

hey flah imagine those Randy Dogs when everything suddenly starts working again ;):pac:

wonder is that where the hic/woof thing came from

twas the good behaviour part, i actually thought that myself but put it down to teaching kids all day.

hey flah imagine those Randy Dogs when everything suddenly starts working again ;):pac:

Don't.give.him.any.ideas BH

That'd actually be a good name for a tag team: "The Randy Dogs".

I think you and gimmick have a new nickname.:pac:

Don't think gimmick would be up for that, being from Cork and all that;):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Watching this after last night's Raw. What a man!

all i hear when i look at that is Shatner going BooYaka BooYaka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

We are to the Munster Mafia what the New Age Outlaws were to DX. Except we probably have better technical ability.

Our Modus Operanti is to obliterate all emos. Why must you cry little emo, is it because you cannot run?

geemick wrote: »
    We are to the Munster Mafia what the New Age Outlaws were to DX. Except we probably have better technical ability.

Our Modus Operanti is to obliterate all emos. Why must you cry little emo, is it because you cannot run?

Munster mafia? Can I join??;):)

What's a Modus Operanti?

^ Check out this thread from July. Membership will need to be discussed.

A Modus Operandi is our "mission statement" of sorts. An M.O

• Advertisement

^ Check out this thread from July. Membership will need to be discussed.

A Modus Operandi is our "mission statement" of sorts. An M.O

I looked back there (page 40ish) and kinda got the idea of it. From what I can make of it (I could be veerrryy wrong here), it's a group of people from Munster that formed a group to go against some Leinster group? I notice a lot about drink in it. CM Punk would be ashemed, that why I follow his example and be Straight-Edge. Say that's not a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Munster mafia? Can I join??;):)

What's a Modus Operanti?

Dont turn you back on the b.w.o dare;):p

Dont turn you back on the b.w.o dare;):p

I'll be a tweener if all comes to all. I won't play favourites. B.W.O will hold a special place to me (1st group I joined here (sad, I know)) but I'm a Cork man and proud to be 1(aside from being a City fan):):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I looked back there (page 40ish) and kinda got the idea of it. From what I can make of it (I could be veerrryy wrong here), it's a group of people from Munster that formed a group to go against some Leinster group? I notice a lot about drink in it. CM Punk would be ashemed, that why I follow his example and be Straight-Edge. Say that's not a problem.

You're probably going to have to come on here destroyed drunk once anyway to be in the MM. We get it done. woof 4 life

Gerard.C wrote: »
    You're probably going to have to come on here destroyed drunk once anyway to be in the MM. We get it done. woof 4 life

I'll get hammered on Pepsi (not the same as alcohol but the caffine in it will make me wired)

MM 4 Life bah. Down with temperamental emo's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Time for an alcohol fuelled trip to Galway! Wahey!

I was watching a match the other night on Sopcast. I'm pretty sure the station was ESPN India. Anyway, half-time came and on came this Vodafone ad featuring some weird "thing" laughing at a load of other "things" queing up to pay for their credit. I must admit, it was pretty funny so I looked up them things on YouTube and found this

I present ZooZoo's!!!:):D We get people knitting and saying "Happy Chrimbo babe", they get this lot

This is what Coke/Pepsi resorts me to, looking on YouTube for these things. I love them ZooZoo's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Time for an alcohol fuelled trip to Galway! Wahey!
    Enjoy your stay in paradise

• Advertisement

Good place for a session is Galway. Not been there in a few years.

I'm headed down to West Cork for a weekend of palsy Friday. Job.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement