Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Guess who's back :)

I am the dawg the big bad dawg... you got a hall pass brah!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Guess who's back :)

I am the dawg the big bad dawg... you got a hall pass brah!

Emmm.... You're back as a mod??

Congrats and welcome back as a mod. Now, we wait on gimmick and PW will be back to normal

Emmm.... You're back as a mod??

Congrats and welcome back as a mod. Now, we wait on gimmick and PW will be back to normal

merged with my old account too which is nice so all my old posts are now Bounty Hunter posts

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

We looked after the place well :) Except the mess in the corner. Sorry about that..

Voltwad wrote: »
    We looked after the place well :) Except the mess in the corner. Sorry about that..

loving the sig btw man gotta be a good promoter afterall to win the draft.

• Advertisement

*points at Voltwad* That was all his fault ;):)

rat!!!!

loving the sig btw man gotta be a good promoter afterall to win the draft.
    Thanks dude. More than happy to do some up for others if people want?

now now nobody likes a tatle tail... last time there was talk of someone making a mess in this thread was i think when i was hiccing like a good thing and flah (think it was him)made a mess after drinking too much at the off topic bar :D

• Advertisement

Im alright (cheers for the offer) but i wouldent be surprised if some others werent interested.

Can ya do 1 for me some time?? Free publicity for my roster/the draft itself = Win (well to me anyway)

Can ya do 1 for me some time?? Free publicity for my roster/the draft itself = Win (well to me anyway)
    Yeah cool man what have you got in mind? What's the name of your brand etc?

Yeah cool man what have you got in mind? What's the name of your brand etc?

I'll PM ya the details later:):) Don't want it to be open to the public just yet

I'll PM ya the details later:):) Don't want it to be open to the public just yet
    good stuff

BH, you must be delighted to get your mod profile back, you've posted at least 10 messages in the last 10 mins

well i have been busy but i have things to post atm, now off to form a new Cena thread

well i have been busy but i have things to post atm, now off to form a new Cena thread

I'll probably stay clear of that one;):pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

now now nobody likes a tatle tail... last time there was talk of someone making a mess in this thread was i think when i was hiccing like a good thing and flah (think it was him)made a mess after drinking too much at the off topic bar :D

Tis UCC rag week next week, there'll be hiccing and woofing all over the shop

Gerard.C wrote: »

nice

you look weird as Otto but it could fit long term me thinks, his name is Otto and he loves to get blotto :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I believe I took a sh*te in the PW microwave and set it on high for an hour, before loafing orestes with a headbutt.

Good times. Great memories.

Gowan the Ger bah, do it for Ireland. I have no recollection of a rag week from my college days ever.

flahavaj wrote: »
    I believe I took a sh*te in the PW microwave and set it on high for an hour, before loafing orestes with a headbutt.

that really is just an awesome sentance :)

S***. I live only up the road from the UCC and next door to some idiots who can't handle their drink (and maybe something else but that's their business). So much for a quiet week next week

that really is just an awesome sentance :)

Haha God be with the days when the MM wielded their power like an iron fist over the board. I think we lost our passion when we infiltrated the moderating team. We had it all at that stage, the hunger was gone.:(

flahavaj wrote: »
    Haha God be with the days when the MM wielded their power like an iron fist over the board. I think we lost our passion when we infiltrated the moderating team. We had it all at that stage, the hunger was gone.:(

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, well you might find, you get what you need.

:pac:

To show how bad things are back here BH, this is scheduled to be this week's no.1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

And we have lift off :D

To show how bad things are back here BH, this is scheduled to be this week's no.1

are you serious? *Shudders* atleast tell me its a charity thing or something.

welcome back Gimmick man

• Advertisement

Nope, it's not for charity BH. Horrible stuff

Welcome back gimmick biy:):) The PW band is officially back together again:):D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement