Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,094 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

C.S.I has ruined this song for me..:(:mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Roger Daltery's some boyo for an OAP.:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Roger Daultry's some boyo for an OAP.:pac::pac:

He feckin earns his pension anyway!

Gerard.C wrote: »
    He feckin earns his pension anyway!

especially after doing 6 songs in 10 minutes!! ****in legends

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

GET IN!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

This Superbowl was pretty disapointing. 1 Turnover, and never had that catch towards the end like the last two had. The interception just didn't bring the drama that the (other) Manning catch did two years earlier for example. Also, half time show sucked balls, nothings going to beat Prince's one from 3 years back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Bob Fox's was it?

Nah, was down in Crookhaven in West Cork. I would move there permanently given half an oppurtunity. Love the place.
    while the rest of them were singing Irelands Call with us:D:D:pac::pac:

That should be a bannable offense as well. Irelands Call has no place being sung anywhere, at any time, by anyone. EVER.

gimmick wrote: »
    Nah, was down in Crookhaven in West Cork. I would move there permanently given half an oppurtunity. Love the place.

That should be a bannable offense as well. Irelands Call has no place being sung anywhere, at any time, by anyone. EVER.

Yeah true, but they couldnt sing Amhrán na bhFiann:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Go Saints, Go Saints!!!:):):D

I'm in a good mood today (if a little tired) after last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Anyone want to advise me on this? Is SVR 2010 worth getting at this stage? If I buy it can I download CAW's? My brother ha a PS3 and I figure I may as well play it, getting fed up with just Football Manager all the time.

• Advertisement

Voltwad wrote: »
    Anyone want to advise me on this? Is SVR 2010 worth getting at this stage? If I buy it can I download CAW's? My brother ha a PS3 and I figure I may as well play it, getting fed up with just Football Manager all the time.

Personally i think its awesome, but there doesnt seem to be any DLC this year, but its still the Best SVR since Here Comes the Pain imo

DLC?

SVR 2010 is, imo, one of the best wrestling games ever made. As Walter said, no DLC this year, which is sad but I think it's worth getting. You should be able to get it at a good price atm.

DLC???

DLC?

DLC - DownLoadable Content. In SVR 2009, you could download Evan Bourne and others (can't remember at the mo)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

I haven't played it but some of the user made storylines look incredible.

DLC - DownLoadable Content. In SVR 2009, you could download Evan Bourne and others (can't remember at the mo)
    A quick google suggests there is DLC in the game. Can anyone confirm?

A quick google suggests there is DLC in the game. Can anyone confirm?

Nope, I'm pretty sure there's no DLC in SD vs Raw 2010

Nope, I'm pretty sure there's no DLC in SD vs Raw 2010
    From the vibes I'm getting, they're releasing a pack this month? Are these bought or can you get them free?

Yeah there might be DLC in the future but at the moment theres none, also usually you can download peoples game saves ie the Created Wrestlers/storylines/Hacks but THQ stopped it, but you can download wrestlers from PSonline thing

• Advertisement

Collage road is a war-zone right now. Welcome to R&G/RAW week 2010:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

How so, whats going on? Students can't handle rag week?

gimmick wrote: »
    How so, whats going on? Students can't handle rag week?

Tis mayhem down there (I'm only up the road so I can hear them).

I passed Collage road at around 9 and it was un-believable. People drinking away in the middle of the road, vomiting, p***ing on corners all while the Guards stroll past just warning them. Some people can't handle the drink. By the end of Rag week, I'd say someone will get knocked down. Magazine Rd is beginning to get lively now as well. I'll be in town early in the morning so I'll have a look at the damage. Should be an interesting week, me thinks:(:mad::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Look out for Gerard C in the middle of it!

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    I haven't played it but some of the user made storylines look incredible.

Anybody on F4wonline should go to the Geek section and check out Bone Machine's thread where he plays these user made stories and posts the best one. It's absolutely brillaint

This is the best one he found IMO
    This time we've got a mystery with a twist ending!

VINCE GETS RAN OVER

We open with Vince walking backstage. He gets ran over. By a car! Jerry Lawler confirms this, saying "THEY RAN HIM DOWN". JR replies "YEAH BUT WHO". Yeah but who indeed. It's a mystery!

After the break, where we saw commercials for "LOADING...", Jim Ross tells us he's spoken to Vince.

vrd1.jpg
    "I SPOKE TO HIM EARLIER BUT MY CELL WENT DEAD BUT HE SAID HE SAW WHO WAS DRIVING."

Jerry Lawler says "SO HE KNOWS WHO DID IT"

Jim Ross replies "YEH"

Jerry Lawler asks "WHO"

Jim Ross replies "I JUST SAID MY CELL WENT DEAD"

And Jim must have lost his phone charger, because he announces:

vrd2.jpg
    "THRER WILL BE A INVESTAGTION STARTING TONIGHT ON RAW"

But there's really no need for a investagtion, because in the next segment, out comes... THE PERPERTRATOR

vrd3.jpg
    "I DID IT I RAN THE OLD MAN DOWN BUT WHO AM I. I KNOW WHO I AM BUT YOU DO NOT"

He's speaking in ****in' riddles, man. He promises that he will reveal a HINT to his true identity after each match.

Then he stands in the ring for roughly 45 seconds. Doing nothing, saying nothing. Just stands there.

Then once he's finished doing that, he says "WHO AM I???".

Then once he's finished saying that, Lawler says "WHO IS HE, ROSS!". And ROSS says:

vrd4.jpg
    "I DONT KNOW HIS MIC IS DEEP"

Can't tell. Deep mic. It's a mystery.

So a match happens. The match is not important. It's just stuff to do in between HINTS. After the match, JR is handed a note.

vrd5.jpg
    "I HAVE BEEN HANDED ANOTE FROM WHO EVER RANDOW N VINCE"

"WHATS IT SAY", presses Jerry Lawler.

vrd6.jpg
    "I HATE THE MCMAHONS"

So there's HINT #1. He hates the McMahons.

Another unimportant match happens. Afterwards, we cut to JR, who says.

vrd7.jpg
    "IM DOWN WITH UMAGA"

I'm down with Umaga.

I stared at that for a while, until I twigged: that's HINT #2. It's not just JR trying to seem hip. So the PERPERTRATOR is down with Umaga. What does that mean? He's dead? He's samoan? He's a dead samoan?

Another stupid ****ing match. Which brings us to HINT #3.

vrd8.jpg
    "THIS NOTE SAYS FINIAL ON I AM GOING TO TAKE ..... OUT NEXT"

Baffling. It's a mystery! And with that, the show ends, leaving us a week to ponder the HINTS. Just to recap, THE PERPERTRATOR hates the mcmahons, is down with umaga, and is going to take ........ out. So y'know. Think on that, Columbo.

The next weeks Raw opens with Jerry Lawler:

vrd9.jpg
    "WELCOME TO RAW WHEN JR READ THE NOTE INEVER TH OUGHT LETS SEE THE SECURITY TAP"

So we cut to the Security Tap, and somebody turns it on, and fills the video bath with footage water. The footage is of backstage, earlier, where JR is walking. I mean, it's a bad move, isn't it. So obviously, he gets ran over.

Then we cut to our broadcast partner Todd Grisham, who is standing by with WWE champion, John Cena. Grisham asks John what he thinks. Just what he thinks. Thoughts?

vrd10.jpg
    "I THINK AT ROYAL RUMBLE THIS SON OF A BICTH IS GOING TO GET TOUGHT"

So John's not happy. He challenges the PERPERTRATOR to a match.

Then in the next segment, Todd Grisham is... walking backstage. ****ing hell, Todd, wise up.

Luckily for Todd, he doesn't get run over.

vrd11.jpg

His car just gets blown up.

And you can see, Jim Ross is shocked. He... wait. Jim Ross? Didn't he get ran over? Like, a couple of segments back? It came out of the Security Tap?

Oh well. There's a match between Cena and the Perp. Cena wins, and I guess chooses not to unmask him. I guess getting TOUGHT doesn't involve being apprehended for 3 acts of attempted murder.

So on the next show, out comes Vince McMahon! He challenges the Perp to a match. With the added stipulation that the Perp will come to the ring UNMASKED. The Perp accepts.

So now we have the match. The REVEAL! Who could it be! Who hates the McMahons? Who is down with Umaga? Who is going to take ...... out?

Well **** me.

Look who it is.

vrd12.jpg

BARACK OBAMA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

They are all epic. Great way to pass a lunchbreak reading those.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Ever since I read that I'm kicking myself for nor booking Barack that way in last years draft.

Bubs, any more of those??? It's f'n hilarious

• Advertisement

never ever google blue waffle :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement