Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Voltwad wrote: »
    never ever google blue waffle :(

Just a random question here but..... what the hell made ya google that??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

pal of mine >=(

pal of mine >=(

:(:(:mad: <-- smileys you need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

:(

I seriously wonder how many people actually googled blue waffle since Voltwad mentioned it.

*raises hand*

Can anyone please post another one of them create-a-storyline review like Bubs did. Need a laugh tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Another one! This one starring the MVP of this thread.

JR BECOMES NEW GM

So, we open up with Michael Cole promising a surprise on tonights Raw! I can guess what it is.

Vince McMahon comes out, and he says some stuff. He says that he and Shane are going to Europe, to expand the business. He also says this:

gmjr1.jpg
    "******************************** ARS ON RAW!!"

And then he says that Jim Ross is the new GM of Raw ("replacing the currant GM, shane").

Backstage, Jim Ross thanks Vince. JR's old announcing buddies are upset:

gmjr2.jpg
    gmjr3.jpg

A sellout! But Jim has the perfect response to those accusations:

gmjr4.jpg
    "*************************************** GNING...."

These star things, I assume, are something being censored. But WHAT. WHAT IS BEING CENSORED. I mean, sometimes in these things, the words don't stay on the screen long, and I don't have time to get a photo. But at some point in this story, Jerry Lawler said "JR IS A C***DS, COLE". C***DS!??!

Anyway.

JR starts talking to Mickie James, who isn't in the room. He tells her that he's booking her in a match, and he doesn't care if she's ready. "ILL PICK YOUR DOWNFALL", he proclaims.

And for gods sake, it's an AI match. This means that the match plays out in it's entirety on screen, but I don't get to control anybody, I don't get to play it. I just have to sit back and watch. The entire match. I'm not a fan of that.

But the match happens, and Mickie loses. Backstage, she rushes into JR's office, demanding a rematch. It wasn't a fair match, you see. Because of what the doctor said. Here's what the doctor said:

gmjr5.jpg
    "THE DOCTOR SAID I WERNT READY!!!"

But JR, either because of his hatred of doctors, or a hatred for poor use of the english language, denies her request.

In the next segment, Vince & Shane pop in to say bye to JR, before jetting off to Europe.

gmjr6.jpg
    "ME AND SHAME WILL SEE YOU IN TWO MOUNTHS!!!!!"

A freudian slip there, perhaps. The shame thing, I mean. Not the mounths. I'm not sure what Freud would make of that.

Anyway, JR books some matches, abuses his power, and so forth. And the matches he books, they're all those AI controlled matches. I hate Jim Ross.

So those matches play out while I flip channels.

Then when I flip back, a limo pulls up backstage, and out climbs HHH. He goes backstage, and talks to his buddy John Cena.

Cena says "YO YOU HEARD THE NEWS HOMIE?"

Hunter says "NO".

Cena says "WE GOT A NEW GM".

Hunter says "WHO?"

Cena says this:

gmjr7.jpg
    ".................ARE YOU READY FOR THIS........ JR LOL"

I posted the whole picture there because I like how Hunter is staring right at the camera, head cocked, looking bemused. And he IS bemused, as evidenced by his response:

gmjr8.jpg
    "JIM ROSS.....DONT MAKE ME GIGGLE CENA ...YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!"

DONT MAKE ME GIGGLE CENA.

Anyway, Cena assures Hunter that he is not trying to make him giggle.

So then JR books Hunter vs Orton in an iron man match as the main event. This doesn't make Hunter giggle, either. Although at one point, JR did say "LOL". He also said this:

gmjr9.jpg
    "HEY SLAVES!!!!"

Mad with power, he is.

So the iron man match starts, and... ****ing hell.

It's an AI controlled match.

Jim Ross wants me to sit down and watch a simulation of an hour long match between HHH and Randy Orton.

I don't even want to watch that match with real people who aren't made out of... graphics.

I refuse.

Turning this off.

You will never know the ending.

********************************* YOU JIM ROSS.

YOU C***DS.

The picture of Trips gets me every time.

And yes, I googled it :( and the name was making me hungry

I reckon someone needs to do a CAW of Trent

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    The picture of Trips gets me every time.

And yes, I googled it :( and the name was making me hungry

Any chance of more or just starting a thread and putting all these in it. There epic!! That HHH Pic was the funniest thing I've seen all day (0.03 now)

The name blue waffle made you hungry??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

It said waffles and I haven't eaten in a few hours. I'm only a man :(

I reckon someone needs to do a CAW of Trent

A combination of the two funniest things on the internet. YES.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

flahavaj wrote: »
    Look out for Gerard C in the middle of it!

I wouldnt be inta that ta tall laaad. After some feed a beamish by god. Tis great to be a young lad. Dear to defy i hope you got to bed okay, you seemed to be awful distressed by the carry on of the students. tis vietnam on barrack street baiiiiiiissss

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Oh god I hate you... I want to Google it... But can't grrrr. Damn you Voltwad. Someone give me a discription of what it is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Guh, have to get 3 wisdom teeth yanked in 2 weeks. Have to get knocked out for it :(

On the upside, I get a cert for a week off.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Oh god I hate you... I want to Google it... But can't grrrr. Damn you Voltwad. Someone give me a discription of what it is :D
    Don't do it! You actually have the luck to have not seen it

gimmick wrote: »
    Guh, have to get 3 wisdom teeth yanked in 2 weeks. Have to get knocked out for it :(

On the upside, I get a cert for a week off.

Ouch, best of luck with it.

Still, a week off for ya

What a boring Tuesday night:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

What a boring Tuesday night:(

Tuesdays my new favourite day because i can watch the new series of LOST on JustinTV :D:cool::cool:

I'm watching Man City/Bolton atm. Not a great match

Can't wait for Sky +HD to come in so I can watch last night's Raw now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i'm sick of hearing about george lee everywhere

Yet he brings it up here :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Back to ''Blue Waffle'' is it safe to google in work? Or should I wait till I get home. Im curious now!

Dancor wrote: »
    Back to ''Blue Waffle'' is it safe to google in work? Or should I wait till I get home. Im curious now!
    NSFW mate, haha

• Registered Users Posts: 12,094 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Dancor wrote: »

Stay well clear, trust me I know.:(:(:(:(:(
    And if you must google it make sure not to do it in work, actually make sure nobody is near you when you do.:eek::eek::eek::o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

can anyone tell me what the opening scene of the the new episode of lost starts like, dunno if ive got the right one. obviously try and not add any spoilers

can anyone tell me what the opening scene of the the new episode of lost starts like, dunno if ive got the right one. obviously try and not add any spoilers

Every episode looks the same to me tbh, baldy aul fella and fat sweaty young fella wandering around in a jungle.:pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

flahavaj wrote: »
    Every episode looks the same to me tbh, baldy aul fella and fat sweaty young fella wandering around in a jungle.:pac:

your not Damon Lindelof or Carlton Cuse are ya? :pac:

actually thats my concern the links ive got to the ep atm seems to start with Hurley (The fat Sweaty fellah)
    helping a nearly dead Sayid
    and that was how last weeks ep started iirc

NSFW mate, haha
    After just searching it now I can confirm that it's NSFW!!
    Jaysis that'l haunt my dreams.

I googled it, saw nothing of any note. Not going to delve any further though.

gimmick wrote: »
    I googled it, saw nothing of any note. Not going to delve any further though.

I saw the description and backed away slowly, no need to be seeing any pics of that.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I Just threw up in my mouth a little:(:( dont ever look at that blue waffle link:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement